Chapter 6

okay so the new and improved chapter 6 is here!!! hope ya like it

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jacob dropped me at my house after many,many,MANY questions about the fc Barça squad.

i am currently watching the vow. don't judge me its an amazing movie and Channing Tatum just makes it even better.

i got up form the couch to go get my phone from the kitchen. i walked in the kitchen and saw my phone looking like it was having a seizure with all those texts that were coming in.

i quickly grabbed my phone and saw who was texting me...

the only name that was on the screen was...

Neymar.

the texts were saying:

''i'm really sorry for what Bruna did"

'please forgive me'

'i had no idea she was going to be there'

'i'm really really sorry please forgive me'

'you must be asleep i'm sorry ill talk to you tommorow at training, when you wake up you might see this so in that case i'm going to get the privilege to be the first one to say good morning sunshine!!"

the last text made me smile wide.

i sighed and set my alarm for 8:00 a.m. and went upstairs.

i put my phone to charge and went into my bathroom. i brushed my hair then my teeth,washed my face and then went to bed. i pulled the covers over my body and went to sleep.

------------------------------

"SHUT UP" I shouted at my phone and reached for it at the night stand. I turned the alarm off and sighed. I sat up And ran a hand threw my hair and closed my eyes. Rocking back and forth like a wierdo.

I groaned and got up. I grabbed some black soccer football shorts and a turquoise shirt I grab my under-guardments and hopped in the shower.

Once I finished my shower I wrapped my hair in a towel and brushed my teeth.

I went into my room and grabbed my shin guards after putting on my clothes.

I put my shin guards on and grabbed my black football (soccer) socks and put them on. I put on some black nike slides and started to blow dry my hair.

Once I finished I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my cleats. (Pic on the side)

I stuffed them in my training bag and walked into the kitchen. I filled my water bottle up and grabbed my phone.

I wrote a note to Viviana and left it on the fridge.

I tossed my training bag over my shoulder, grabbed my keys and walked out. I locked the door behind me and walked towards my car.

I got inside and turned the engine on, backed out of my driveway and headed towards camp nou.

*At Camp Nou*

I parked in an open spot and turned the engine off. I grabbed my bag, got out and locked my car. I waved at the security man and walked on the field.

I walked to the other side of the field and grabbed the cones. I had a feeling I was being followed so I stopped and turned around.

"NEYMAR" I yelled.

"Sorry?" He sheepishly smiled.

"What do you want?" I
Asked and started walking again.