Kellin Quinn

You were on your way home from the grocery store hurrying home because you wanted to see your boyfriend the famous Kellin quinn. You finally arrived to your home and pulled up into the driveway you quickly got out of the car and grabbed the groceries and you quickly got inside and ran to the kitchen to put the groceries on the counter and run back to the living room to see Kellin. You sat down on the couch next to Kellin he looked at you and smiled. "Sooo how was work?" Kellin asked awkwardly. "Stressful as usual." Kellin looked at you with a worried look because he thought you might have started self harming again. He looked at you right in the eye and asked "Y/N have you started self harming again?" you looked at him "No." you said a bit to confidently Kellin took one of your arms gently and pulled your sleeve up to see the scars up your arm you looked away as you knew you broke your promise that you had with Kellin. Kellin gently grabbed your cheek so that your looking at him he kissed you cause he could see the tears in your eyes. He then pulled you into a hug so that you could cry into his shoulder.

when you were finally done crying kellin let go of you and look into your blood shot eyes (color eyes) and kissed you again. He brought you to the bedroom and you both decided to go to sleep. ''''''''''''''time skip'''''''''''''

You woke up the next morning to see Kellin still asleep so you decided to go take a shower. When you got otu of the shower you decided to wear (link in the comments) you heard Kellin getting out of bed and you smiled.

Sorry this took so long i've been really busy with school and evrything.