Chapter 1: Ramen

Hi,the writer/author of this story. It's a fan fiction of CFM Inc.'s Vocaloids. I'm a /huge/ fan of them,especially Kagamine Rin and Len. So I hope you liked it .★ ~☆・:. ((P.S. I want to roleplay Rin in this story,so I used her P.O.V or something X3 ))

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

I was walking down by the street,listening to music, Then I hear footsteps,getting louder every second. I panicked,then a man showed up,I can't see his face because he was wearing a mask. I froze in terror,then something happened! A young boy kicked the man's face and fell back,and he tried to punch the boy's face but he dodged it and he did an uppercut and the man was unconscious. The boy then offered a hand and I slowly held it,blushing. He helped me stand up and whispered to my ear."This is just a dream,Rin Kagamine~" Then my eyes widened and suddenly i heard my alarm clock ringing.

"Ah! Be quiet alarm-san!!" Then I hit the snooze button,slowly stretching and I opened the windows and the breeze came in flowing around me. "What a wonderful day~!" I said,before I walked to my wardrobe.

"What to wear...?" I scanned my wardrobe full of my different clothes. "Aha! This could work!" I then changed into my 'Cheerful Candy' module. "This is the perfect attire for a wonderful day! Ooh,let's see if Miku is awake." I then ran to the direction of Miku's room. Knocked the door and wait for her. A few seconds later she opened the door. "Rin-chan!" She gave me a cuddle. "How are you,Lil' bestie?" She chuckles,and the cuddled her back,smiling. "Ah,I'm fine,Miku." Miku looked at my outfit. "Oh,you're wearing your Cheerful Candy outfit,huh?" She released her cuddle,I nodded.

"You gotta wear this for a happy and cheerful day!~"

Miku closed the door and changed her clothes. Minutes later,the door slowly opened and she is wearing a different outfit.

"Ta-Da!" She wore her 'Colorful Gumdrop(Drop)' outfit. I whistled,impressed. "Wow! Now we're wearing matching modules!"

Miku nodded."let's eat breakfast! And go to the park."

"Yes Miku-nee! But what should we have for breakfast?" I asked, then Len came out, wearing his original outfit, he saw us and a faint blush showed across his face. "W-Wow, you girls look divine!" He compliments. "Especially you Rin-chan" then whispered.

"Arigatou Len-kun!~" We both giggled then ran into the dining room, and in the kitchen we smelled.. I sniffed. "Whoa, there's ramen! I smell and see ramen!" I cheered then ate some, Miku saw me and she smiled and eats too. "Miku-nee, did you make this?"

Miku shook her head. "No,maybe Luka? Or Meiko?"

I rubbed my chin. "There's only one way to find out!" I stand up, walking to Luka, "Miku-nee please ask Meiko." She nodded then went out to find Meiko.

At the living room, I saw Luka eating a can of tuna. "Luka-san! Konnichiwa!" I greeted, Luka waved. "Hello Rin! Nice outfit~" She have a wink and thumbs up, I blushed," Arigatou Luka! And I have a question."

Luka looked in my direction. "Ask away cutie."

"Um, did you make the ramen a while ago?"

"Hmm,no sorry Rin."

"Ah thanks, see you later~!" Then I ran to find Miku. A few minutes later, I bumped into Miku then we both fell back.
"Ow!" We whined.

"Rin-chan!"
"Miku-nee!"

"Did Meiko make it?"
"Did Luka make it?"

"No." We said all of that at the same time. "It's couldn't be Kaito because he always burns the food he tried to cook." Miku said, I nodded in agreement.

"The only person left is Len." I said. Miku smirked. "Could it be Rin-chan?"

I ran to find Len.

"Len!" I shouted, then a response came. "Rin!?"

Then I saw him in his room, playing his PSP. "What's wrong Rin?"
"Ano, Len did you make the ramen?"

Len nodded. "Hai, I did it for you girls."

"Eh, t-thanks." I wanna say 'baka' but I don't wanna hurt his feelings.

He holds my shoulder. "Rin, can I ask you something?"

"Y-Yeah."

"Um.." He blushed,averting his eyes. While I did the same.

"Why is Miku watching?"

I widened my eyes and looked at Miku, and she was blushing and holding a camera and records us!

"Miku-nee you baka! How dare you..!" I yelled.

"Sorry Rin-chan, that was just to sweet!~" She fangirled.

"You stalker! Can you respect 'privacy'!?"

"Gomen'ne Rin-chan."

---------------

To be continued...

Hey~
This is the first chapter/part.. Ask away and I'll try my best to answer them all!~

See part 2 soon!