Three.

[v bad at updating sorry lol]

Luke gripped the base of Ashton's length and squeezed it, making the older boy let out a small moan. He squeezed it a bit harder and began moving his hand up and down, causing a louder moan to erupt out of Ashton as he threw his head back and he gripped the sheets, "Fuck, Luke."

Luke smirked and got on his knees, both boys knowing what was going to happen, yet it still shocked Ashton when he felt Luke's wet tongue on his dick. He bit his lip to hold in another moan, as he wasn't sure if Calum and Michael were in the house, not that they were used to it, just that he didn't want them walking in on them.

Again.

His lip was about to burst open from the sharpness off his teeth a moment later when Luke put Ashton's dick in his mouth, moving up and down. Instead of ruining his lips (and remembering he didn't really like the taste of blood) he let out a loud moan, this caused Luke to stop sucking for a moment, "Like that daddy?"

The name, and the way Luke said it, made Ashton shiver, "Y-yes baby boy. Always."

"I want you to do something for me though."

Ashton really didn't give a shit at that moment, Luke's hand was still pumping his length and he felt the familiar feeling in his gut, he knew he was going to cum soon, but he just wanted Luke's mouth around his dick again, "Anything-what is it?"

Luke smirked and leaned up and whispered in Ashton's ear rather seductively,

"Follow me on Stardoll Luke_Is_A_Penguin"

[idk mens and womens i'm just doing this for fun now aha, hopefully i'll start updating regularly again (:]