Four.

[thAnks for 20k reads!]
[now it's 40k I'm so??]

Ashton couldn't stop staring at Luke. He was just so beautiful and so fucking hot. They were currently playing a show and Ashton was captivated by the way that Luke would mess around with his sweaty hair, the way Luke would do his jumps, the way Luke was being such a gigantic tease.

Ashton had messed up on the drums a few times, earning looks from his other two band mates but he didn't care. All he knew was that he wasn't going to be good for Luke, because Ashton had needs to and looking down at his crotch he knew that he needed to solve it soon.

Sometimes though it seemed Luke would purposely shake his ass in front of the older submissive and though Ashton wished he could put an end to the teasing he knew he couldn't because that's what he was, a submissive.

So he watched as Luke continued to make his hard on well... Harder.

When they finished the show Ashton didn't even bother to hang around, instead running straight off the stage and into the part of the dressing room that him and Luke shared together, turning off the microphone and handing it to a security man before shutting the door, trying hard to think of everything to get his boner to go away.

My grandparents having sex.

Kittens and puppies being killed.

Donald Trump.

Dead rats.

Deadpool.

Ryan Reynolds.

Luke and how good his ass looked as looked in those pants that were a little too tight.

"Fuck." Ashton didn't know what made him harder, Ryan Reynolds or Luke but he was soon picturing Luke as Deadpool and his imagination was roaming free.

He hadn't even seen nor heard Luke enter the room and so as a way of making himself heard he walked up behing Ashton and wrapped his arms around his torso, causing Ashton to jump, "Good concert, baby?"

Ashton simply nodded, knowing he couldn't call Luke out for what he was doing or he'd never get his problem fixed but with Luke's help, something he preferred over his own hand.

"Yeah, it was great." Luke's fingers trailed up and down Ashton's crotch and by god if Ashton wasn't already near bursting point.

Luke leant down and started to kiss the smaller boy rather harshly, grinding down onto him after pushing him onto the couch in the room. This continued for a bit before Luke spoke, "Are you wanting the Tipping Point?"

Ashton closed his eyes and nodded, breathing heavily, not seeing Luke frown and get off him, "Well I thought we were going to watch The Chase but whatever you want."

#badauthor oops. Thanks for all the comments though! I come on here like once a month to write updates and your comments are always hilarious, one of the reasons i reply to slowly oops.

My birthday is very soon though (about 3 days away) so you might get a special update then (-;

If you have any suggestions/mood ruiners pc me please. You'll get full credit and all.

See you when i next log on!

(i don't come on here as often as I'd like to because it's not my main account oops)