Twenty Six

I didn't know what to say or how to answer but I knew I felt the same. He said it is been so long since he started developing some feelings for me, I never felt this way before. I never got the chance to have a discussion with boys in the first place, to fall in love.

The love I know and heard about is the love in books my mother used to read for me before bed when I was little and the loved I used to read about when I grew old.

"Say something, Ana!" He said making me realize that I still didn't answer him. "Say you like me. Even if I don't deserve it. Or say you hate me and show me my limits. But don't leave me guessing!" He softly said. I got a little mad at his words saying I hated him getting me to the point to just want to scream at him and tell him how could he say that after everything! But I didn't. I couldn't. I was too caught up in the moment that I wanted to say much but couldn't say anything at all.

"Ana..." He looked away and let his hand drop back to his side from my cheek making me wish I said something so his hand wouldn't have left my cheek which caused me to say "I  do."

I looked up at him meeting his eyes again but here I am back at being shy. He admit it and without thinking I found myself saying it back. Without thinking, without asking my brain if my heart was right, I said it. Was it right or wrong, I didn't care. The look in his eyes made me see a world I didn't know. A world I was looking for. A world were we talk though eye contact. A world that caused him to smile and hold my hand and me to follow his action without thinking.

My brain was frozen but I didn't try to use it. I was happy without thinking. I was happy smiling at him back knowing he feels the same.

"Do you?" He asked.

"Do I what?" I softly asked back, not breaking eye contact with him, enjoying this even if it was nothing enjoyable.

"Do you really love me- like me?" He half smiled while correcting himself as if he couldn't believe I was really saying it.

"I thought you knew that already!" I smiled back.

"I couldn't believe myself without hearing it."

"And here I am saying it! I love you." I corrected myself as well knowing he would rather hear 'love' more than 'like' and before my lips forms itself in a smile, his lips were covering them. I closed my eyes kissing him back.

His breathe was hitting the skin between my nose and mouth making me kiss him harder. I didn't know how to start to go further but yes I wanted to. The way his lips synced with mine made me moan in his mouth causing a smile to form on his lips.

He finally pulled away and said "do you want to do something crazy?"

"Since when we don't do crazy things?" I giggled.

"That is true so common." He grabbed my hand and lead me out of the room. He was walking too fast that I felt like I was being dragged down the stairs. I looked in front of me and heard moving in the kitchen which caused me to curse my life. We will pass by Miss Robertson and she will see me and him, like that. Which or she will stop me and ask us about it, which I hope won't happen, or she will smirk at me and when I come back she will ask to know everything and obviously won't leave me until I'm empty with nothing else to say.

My thoughts were right, she widen her eyes and the image of us and winked at me. I guess I will have a long night of explanation today. I got the time to smile back before I got dragged out the house.

"Do you want to run?" He smirked and without waiting for my answer he let go of my hand and start running.

I slowly giggled watching him becoming smaller and smaller in my eyes's view before my legs finally realized that I wanted to run along.