Forty six

Jonathan's point of view

The idea of just looking back at her again gave me this feeling I didn't know I could even feel. I was so happy that she picked me and I could never ask for something more.

Seeing her hate me and love Jackson awake this anger inside of me and make me just want to do so many things but again, I somehow think about how she will feel about it, she will hate me even more if I hurt Jackson and I will just try to stay away from him and make her stay away from him too.

I never have fallen in love and I'm not going to say that I am in love with her. All I feel is that I want her under the same roof as me. I told Father that Ana is playing around Jackson so he'd marry her and take his money which is his money too and gave him my idea which was to take her in with me in my new house. He said that it was a great idea so I did. I wrote down her name on my list but of course Jackson switched her with her brother's. As soon as I realized I went there. I knew that she won't accept the fact that her brother isn't with her anymore and did what I wanted to do and took her with me.

I am not as bad as she thinks I am, she is just looking from Jackson's perspective at me and I don't know how to make her see it from mine. The more she stays and the more I watch over her running around the house, the more I get scared that one day she chooses to leave. I've never been so nice to anyone but her. I know she can't see that but I hope she does. When I saw her back there taking Jackson in her arms and bringing him food when he shouldn't be eating, I got jealous, for the first time since I got the news that I have a brother. I've never been jealous of anyone, yes I'm admitting it, I always was to have everything I want to have and when I tried to have her and couldn't, I was interested.

Since the first time I saw her, I knew she will put me in trouble. Nobody has ever talked to me the way she did and the way she didn't care what I could do to her for talking to me like that made me just want to talk to her more. I just loved the way she was defending Jackson with everything she has and for once I wanted to be in his place. Yes, I feel bad taking her from him, not that I care about him but I care about her. I know she doesn't feel happy being away from him. I feel bad for making her sad.

I sighed and closed my eyes. What is she doing to me? No girl has ever filled my thoughts like she did. I got up and walked downstairs. Asking her to plan the party wasn't even something I wanted her to do but I was so into the moment, having any excuse to talk to her so I used this so I could ask her about the party every minute if I want.

The party. It's tomorrow, I will take this opportunity to tell her everything, all I have inside and all I have to tell her. I just wish she understands and say yes.

When I saw her downstairs, smiling with Kyle, I felt kind of happy, at least I gave her something Jackson couldn't give her. Maybe he couldn't give it to her but I was the one who did. I cleared my throat bringing their eyes to me but when Ana looked back to what she was doing, I knew she was or rolling her eyes, or cursing the second she turned around to see me.

"Are you two here having fun?" I said, taking the last step downstairs then started to walk to where they both were standing, Ana was washing the dishes and Kyle was just standing there, looking at me, unsure of what to do or say. "Kyle, go wash my cars and ask the asshole called Jerome outside if he got what I asked for."

"Yes sir." He said then disappeared, leaving me with Anastasia McLeod alone.

"I'd take coffee." I teased, placing my elbows on the counter next to the sink when she was standing on, facing her with a smirk.

She licked her lip and emitted a heavy breath off her mouth then turned the other side to the coffee machine nestled at the corner of the counter-top. She put everything in its place before turning the machine on then went back to continuing the dishes, meanwhile the annoying sound of the hot water dropping into the cup stops.