chapter 2 (a new love story) part 2

Rosa pov

Seeing  carlos make all those unwanted feelings of childhood flood back to me like  a tornado,fernada brought him  to me and he smiled that  million dollar smile,oh my gosh,,what's wrong with me,i must have  drank too much tequila,hi carlos i  streched my hand to  shake him and he brought my  hands to his lips and kissed it,sparks of electricity bolted in  me,ohhh,its like the tequila is taking its toll after all.
Carlos pov

After kissing her  palms,i led  her to the dancing floor,it felt as of  nothing existed in the world except us,i was falling hard for rosa and i didnt want to stop,,after a little twirling around we went to where fernada was,rosa friend was grinding with a guy at the dance floor and told rosa to go on,,we all decided to go back home after a few shots,deciding we didn't want to get drunk.on our way home,fernada asked me about my life and we conversed but rosa just kept quiet tapping on her phone,after we got home  rosa went to her room which was opposite mine,means it won't be hard to sneak in,ohh goodness,what's up with my thoughts .good nights girls i said as i went to my room,i have to start thinking of how to win rosa heart .

Please click the vote button and creative criticism is welcomed,love ya allll