Car Sick (Request)

Requested by ; Ellielovesnialljames

"Niall are you okay?" I ask beause Niall keep moving..
"My stomach hurts" Niall complains for the fifth time.

"Shut up Niall, I'm trying to sleep." Louis says from the backseat and Niall lets out a cry.

I take his hand in mine and rub his hand with my thumb. "It's okay Niall, we're there soon." I say and can feel Louis rolls his eyes at me.

Ten Minutes later, Niall starts to complain again. "(Y/N), stop the car." He says.

"Wha-" "stop the car" he says again and I did what he said and he runs out of the car with me after him.

He bends over and throws up, clutching his stomach. When he's done I walk into the car again and Louis pats his shoulder and says a quiet "sorry" which Niall gladly accept.

"Next time Ni you shouldn't eat much." Louis said. "Yeah yeah okay."Niall said and roll his eyes while laughing.

Niall realized eating many food and ride a car is not good. So all he did was eat his food before he rides a car.

( A/N ) ;
Heyyy Ellie ! I'm really sorry this is short and it took me for a month i guess to publish this... I'm really sorry... Actually I already made it before but my classmate accidently press the delete button.. opss .🙊🙈✌️

I'm really sorry but I hope you like this...

-
Hello to my lovely readers !!! How are you?? I updated 2 imagines today ! Yay ! First is the "Part 1 of Niall Nerd" now is the "Car Sick"

Maybe I'll update again tomorrow ! Especially tomorrow is Niall's Birthday !! Yay!!!!

I should stop now cause I need to go lol ! bye guys !!!!

I love you all so much ! 😘😘💖❤️💕

~ Kahzmere