introduction

" COLORS "

PROLOGUE

          Everything was white, grey, & black.

          Colors didn't exist in my world, not until when I met someone who changed everything for me. Washed-out hues started to appear everywhere I look, and everything seemed to be faded until the time came where everything was just bursting in colors. The flower I've always liked finally has colors, and I couldn't be happier because it just got extra prettier than I thought it was when it was just grey. The striped shirt I always wore when I was sad? Turns out, its original color was yellow; which people who can see colors described as the 'color of happiness', and I couldn't stop smiling because the color of the striped shirt that always made me feel happy, is the real color of happiness, which I found really ironic when I finally saw colors with my very own eyes.

          You see, only those who can see the world's original color are the ones who found their true love. Cliché, isn't it? You find someone you didn't know who was the one for you and they were the one meant for you, after all. But it isn't that easy.

          Destiny makes it difficult.

          Because, trust me, I know.

          So...this is my story of how I met someone and my life was exploding in colors, and this is where destiny proved to me that they are one big son of a bitch, because when I looked at my soulmate, everything was beautiful, but when he looked at me, he didn't see the beauty in me that I saw in him, just because:

          I'm not the one who's meant for him, but he's the one who's meant for me.

          Tough shit, isn't it?