Untitled Part 2

Claude's pov

"Nuh, uh, uh," he said in a teasing voice. "I haven't had any REAL fun with you yet." he finished. Then he started to unbutton my shirt, then he started to lick my nipples. "Nhm..." I said then bit my lip so wouldn't moan. "Mhm... so we're gonna be that way aren't we?" he mumbled while slightly bitting my right nipple. I gasped and started to squirm. Then he bit harder, making a love bit, started to palm my rock hard cock, and stuck a finger in my ass, causing my to lose my self control, and I let it all out. "AHHHH" I moaned loudly. He looked up at me with that famous smirk of his and said, "there's that beautiful noise." He said huskily, while adding two more fingers to my cock needing anus. "PLEASE" I moaned/yelled. "please what?" he said while adding a fourth finger, and in a teasing voice. "PLEASE FUCK ME SEBASTIAN. I NEED YOU IN M-" I screamed in pleasure. Before I could finish my sentence, he placed his rock hard cock in my anal. "mhm...so...warm and...tight." he grunted while thrusting in and out of my, Sebastian-cock ingulfing ass hole. I screamed, "H-HARDER SEBASTIAN" Then he went so inhumanly fast that I thought he was gonna break the bed. Then he hit something that made me see stars, all white, and rainbows (XD). My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I screamed out, after that I cummed everywhere. Sebastian cummed in me. After that we both fell out with Sebastian on top of me. I wrapped my arms around him and cuddled him to sleep. Even with his panting it was still a nice sensation. *feel asleep (sooo kawii/cute)*

Sebastian's pov

After I pulled out of him he wrapped his arms around me and cuddled me to sleep. It was nice. I don't ever want to leave him by himself, he's mine and mine only. "I love you, Sebastian." he mumbled in his sleep. I giggled and nuzzled the love bit I left (on his neck), and said, " I might have to say this again but, I love you to Claude." he's so cute when he's sleeping. *feel asleep to (sooo hot)*

The Next Mornig

(TO BE CONTINUED)