The Next Morning

Claude's pov

"uh..." I groaned. Then I realized two things. One, Sebastian was on top of me, cuddling me, and that he was sleep. (so hot). And two was that I had to pee. Really bad. So I have to get out of bed AND not wake up Sebastian?! This is gonna be hard. I scooted out of the bed, then sat up on the bed, then slowly got up, but once I got up, I got pulled back down on the bed by no one other than Sebastian. He straddled me so that he was on top. "Where do you think your going to, kitten." he purred. Trying to play it cool, but on the inside I was sooo horny, but like I said, trying I said trying to play it cool, I said, "I was just gonna take a shower." I said in the most horniest voice. So much for trying not to sound horny. "um..." he thought. Then I gasped when he started to grind against me. "May I join you, kitten?" he said in the most sexiest voice. I couldn't help but moan when he started palming my hardening cock, "Y-YES!'', I moaned. I looked up to see Sebastian with a devilious smirk. Then in an instant he picked me up by the waist and moved so fast to the shower, that it looked like he teleported. Anyway he sat me down the golden toilet and turned on the shower. "Well, come on Claude, get in." he said huskily. I nodded my head and got in. But what I didn't expect to happen was to get slammed up against the warm watered shower wall. I yelped at the sudden attack, but quickly forgot about as Sebastian started to talk. "Oh sorry about that, love. I couldn't control myself, your just too sexy. But I need to do something to really claim you as my lover." he said zooming closer to my neck. "And to do that I need to give you my mark.'' he said slightly nipping at my neck's sweet spot. Then once again, I felt a mix of pain and pleasure, but it was more intense then last time, and that's when I knew Sebastian had officially made his mark on me.

CLIFFHANGER MATHAFUCKAS