Chapter four: Pirates

* "you can't be the avatar... I've already met her!" Suki said, in complete disbelief. These people must think she's a fool. "her?" Aang asked, confused. *

After spending the night in the stables, I knew it was already time to move on.

I had no time to waste.

Haru's mother kindly helped to replenish my food stock, as well as a soothing cup of tea before I left to be on my way.

I kind of don't want to leave, I'd kill for another cup of that tea.

"Ky, be safe." Haru said, looking at me with wishing eyes. "I think.. You're our only hope of getting out of this war." He added, his gaze moving to the left, seemingly getting lost in thought. "I promise I will try my hardest" I said, his gaze now focusing back onto me, "I'll make sure I will do all I'm capable of to stop this war" I smiled assumingly.

I don't even know if I can do this alone this is a lot of pressure... I'm obviously not going to say that to him though.

He smiled back at me. "Ky, please do have a safe journey to the northern water tribe. We will be thinking of you," Haru's mother chipped in, I bowed at the two "thank you" I said, before grabbing my bag and staff. I walked to wards the door but not before turning around, "I promise ill stop this war".

I decided to take a bit of this journey on foot, as just outside of this village was a cute little forest, just seeing all this nature was stunning. I do really hope one day people will be able to focus on the beauty of nature again, instead of being full of fear from the war.

After a while of walking, I took flight. Walking can get just so boring.

My gaze continued to look in awe at the forest beneath me, but it wasn't long before my smile faded. It seems I was now flying over land of which had been destroyed... and I can only assume by the fire nation.

The ground had been scarred. It was an awful sight. And now I knew why people were no longer caring for nature, they knew it was only a matter of time before it was all destroyed, so what was the point anyway?

-       -    -

I had been travelling now for what felt like years but in reality must have only been under an hour.

Dude all this bending is seriously taking a toll on me. Life right now would be so much easier if I still had Sora...

I spotted a river below, and upon seeing this made the executive decision to stop. I needed to fill up my water bottle.

"Oh my! Water lilies!" I exclaimed as I landed. "I haven't seen these in ages!" my step instantly perked up as I sprinted toward the flowers.

Ah so pretty.

My eyes wandered around the river, and I thought I'd rest for a moment to take it all in. I do hope this is never destroyed by the fire nation.

I began to walk towards the body of water, I could hear water clashing against itself. Perhaps there's a waterfall nearby!

Upon turning a corner, I smiled widely seeing the sight before me. How pretty.

I wonder if I could attempt my first try at water bending here..

I have no idea where to even start though, I can only imagine air bending has a different style. I mean I somehow earth bended a while ago though, so surely... water bending wouldn't be too hard?

I closed my eyes and focused on the gushing river, I allowed my hands to rise and feel the movement in front of me, I wanted to do this so bad.

My hands gently began to push and pull, for some reason I thought that maybe this movement may lead me somewhere. Follow the waters rhythm.