Chapter 7: Argue&Misunderstand

Bomi P.O.V
I kept on staring at the photo. He was backhugging her and smiled happily. Tears suddenly flow down without me knowing. I don't know why but ny heart felt so pain. Am i jealous? But why? Am i inlove with him? He never smile like that infront of me. The door swung open revealing taehyung. He saw me holding onto his photo.

"Yah! Why the fvck are you holding onto people properties?! This is so preciou- oh. i-i m-mean. T-this i-is the last g-gift from s-someone" He said.

My mouth left hanging. He shouted at me cus of that one photo? What happen to all those things he said to me? He love me? Then why is he shouting at me because of that photo? Is it because of that girl in the photo?

"Y-yah, t-taehyung-ah. I understand where i stand but y-you don't need t-to s-shout at me because of t-that one p-photo" i said.

" 'That photo'?! Yah! You don't know anything so just shut up! urgh! Irritating. I should not helped you just now. Like seriou-" He stopped when he saw my tears flowed.

"T-taehyung-ah, i t-think i need some time t-to be a-alone. I'm going out f-for a f-fresh air. I'll be back s-soon. or not." I said. "B-bomi-ah." is the last thing i heard before i closed the room door.

I went for stroll at the park. The wind is so nice. The view is so amazing. I felt so frustarted. I cried myself out. "Then why the hell you confessed to me?! You jerk! Sometime you are nice to me! Sometime you are like shit! I don't understand you Taehyung! Enough of the crap that i've been recieving. Enough. I had e-enough. I can't t-take i-it anymore." I cried loudly. I really can't Stand it.

"Maybe i shall leave. Leave forever from this world. I'm sucha troublemaker. Troublesome. Leaving the world will make everyone happy." I stepped on the brick of the bridge. I'm ready to jump but can't.

"What do you think you're doing?! I'm sorry okay! I should not have said that! Please. Don't leave me. P-please" I felt his tears dripping onto my arms. "You're precious to me Bomi-ah. I want to treasure you badly. I regret letting you go out alone. I should have hold you back and hug you saying sorry. If only i did not yell at you..." He hugged me tightly from the back.

"My mum passed away due to her illness. She left me alone in this cruel world but she once said 'The world is not cruel but the human being that live in it is the most cruel creature ever'. I missed her. She left me with my father. He became abusive after my mum death. He tried to rape me a few times when he's drunk. I met Hoseok. I thought he's the one that could lit up my world. He changed now. He changed. I'm scared taehyung-ah. I'm scared that you'll be like them. I-im s-scared." I told him my story.

"I promise. I'll not let you cry again. I'll change your world. I'll be the one that lit up your world. I'll be the one who'll protect you. Just......Just s-stay beside m-me. Thats all i want from you." He whispered to my ear.

-flashback to before he followed Bomi out-

Taehyung P.O.V
I followed her out to the park. I saw her hair flipping back due to the wind blowing it. She look so beautiful. She stopped.  She shouted, "Then why the hell you confessed to me?! You jerk! Sometime you are nice to me! Sometime you are like shit! I don't understand you Taehyung! Enough of the crap that i've been recieving. Enough. I had e-enough. I can't t-take i-it anymore." she cried. I was about to go to her when i heard "Leaving the world will make everyone happy"

I saw her trying to jump off the bridge. I ran to her and pulled her back.
end of flashback

Bomi P.O.V
"Lets go back home? There's school tomorrow" I stand up and walk away. "Wait. There's somethin i wanna give to you. There's three things." He said

"What is it?" I asked out of curiousity.

He kissed my forehead. "This is for shouting at you. I'm sorry"
He kissed my nose, "This is for making you cry."
He kissed my cheeks,"This is for making you want to jump off the bridge"
Lastly, my lips," I love you, Yoon Bomi".

"Now, we're complete. Lets go." He took my hand and i was so blank. I froze on the spot. I let him dragged me since i'm still shocked while he is smiling happily.

Guys, goodnight! its 1:10 am here. I'm so sleepy. I'll try to update tomorrow cus i have wedding affair. See ya~ Oh! Love ya~ 💕