Chapter 9: Jeon Jungkook

Bomi P.O.V
We arrived at classroom.

"So, we arrived. Anything you can ask the homeroom teacher. Okay? Now lets get in." I smiled. When i stepped in the classroom, the first thing i saw was Joohyeon is laughing and giggling at taehyung. She sat on my seats.

I maintained my face and walked to them. "Erm, excuse me joohyeon-ssi this is my seat. Can you please seat at another desk?" I politely said it at her.

"But Taehyung told me to seat beside him, right Oppa?" She turned to Taehyung. "O-oh? Ohhh, yeah. I told her that. You can find another seat. Btw, i have something to tell you Bomi." He stand up.

"Actually, i don't like you. This is all a lie. I was dared to date you and bring you to my house. They were watching me all time so i had to do it even if i don't want it. Hahaha, so, you can take all your things and get out of my place and my LIFE too. Thank you, SLUT. Slept at Strangers place. I shoud have sex with you before ending this dare." He laughed.

Without me knowing, tears flowed down my cheeks. I was about to say something but someone ran to Taehyung and punched him on his face. That someone is, Jeon Jungkook.

I ran to him. "Jungkook-ssi, thats enough. They just can't be bothered. Jerks." I said and walk out of the classroom. By the time i stepped out, i cried myself out. Suddenly Jungkook wrapped his arms around me.

"J-jungkook-ssi." I muttered out. "Shhh, calm down first before saying anything okay?" He wrapped his arms tighter.

Without they knowing, Taehyung was observing them from the window. He felt jealous. He's stare is different from just now. He felt so regret. He don't know real feelings. but it was all started from that dare. He was dare to make Bomi fall in love and embarrased her infront of everybody.

He accepted since he thought it was fun. but his heart changed when Bomi wanted to jump of the bridge. He regret it.

-They left school earlier-
"Thanks Jungkook-ssi." I said while looking down. "Its okay, do you have anywhere to go? I heard your conversation just now." I shall now trust him that easily. I'm scared.

Luckily i didn't get to see Hoseok just now. Now i don't know where to go. I shall take my things at his house.

"I think i shall go now. See you again Jungkook-ssi. Thanks once again" I said before leaving him hanging down the street.

-Taehyung's House-
Knock knock

"Oh, Bomi-ssi. What are you doing here?" His mum asked. "Annyeonghaseyo Eomeonim. I'm taking all my things. I'm not staying here anymore." I said.

"Waeyo? No, no. You stay here. I don't wannt anything happen to You. Did you fight with Taehyung?" She said.

"Aniyo eommeonim, i-its just that..." She's stucked. "Its okay dear. I'll talk to him soon." Her mum said and bring me to Taehyung's room. "Rest well okay? I'm gonna go to the market for awhile." His mum smiled.

10 Minutes after his mum left, i heard someone going up the stairs. The door swung open. "Oh! Bomi-ssi, what are you doing here? Oh, btw i'm Bae Joohyeon, taehyung 'cousin'.We are not real cousin but We are so close during our childhood time. She said happily.

"Btw, what are you doing here? Actually, Taehyung and I are suppose to get married but i need to study overseas, that's the problem. We loved each other back then. We even slept together once. We also kisse-" I cut her off.

"Stop! Stop saying anything!" I walked past her and accidentally brushed her shoulder against mine and she fell.

Taehyung came in on the right time when she fell. "What the hell have you done Bomi?! Why you pushed her?! Are you jealous of us?! Aish. Stop it okay!" He yelled at me. "B-but, i accidentally. It was an accident. I swea-" I was about to continue when he pulled out of the room an went to his storage and closed the door harshly. I flinched when the door closed.

"Explain." He said with his deadly stare. "I-I, e-erm. I-I, it w-was an accid-" I was about to continue when he shouted, " Talk properly can you?!" I flinched again. It reminds me of Hoseok.

I can't look into his eyes. I was terrified of him. I grabbed my shirt tightly. I'm really scared right now. "I-i'm s-sorry. It was all an accident. i-i was trying to walk away b-but i accidentally pushed her shoulders with mine and s-she fell." I tried my best to talk properly

"So, you'll think i'll believe that?" He looked at the ground the at me. I swear, this is the scariest moment of my life besides being with hoseok. His fierce eyes lock into mine and i avoid it right away.

Bang!Bang!
"Yah Kim Taehyung! Opened up the door. Don't blame her. She's not in fault. Don't do anything to her. I know when you are mad, you'll hurt that person. So, please dont!" I heard joohyeon shouting outside.

"Joohyeon-ah, go. Go away! Or else..." He said while his eyes still on me. I looked at the door. "Arraseo! I'll go, but don't do anything to her please." She left.

What do you think will happen? Why did taehyung suddenly changed? Will taehyung love her back? Or jungkook steal her away? Comment which one you shipp. 🚢🚢