Human! Bill Cipher X Trust-Issues! Reader

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

Contains ending spoilers to The Last Mabelcorn

Image credit goes to life-writer on Tumblr!

Requested by CнιℓDяєη αяє нιgнℓу ƒℓαммαвℓє aka ALoneWolf from Quotev, I hope you like it!

You never were one to trust people, especially in Gravity Falls. Why? Because of one book that contained only a small portion of Gravity Falls's secrets. You yourself didn't have or own this book, no, no, no, this was your friend and neighbor's book. His name was Dipper Pines and he had a twin sister named Mabel, now if you hadn't seen these things with your own eyes, you would call those two crazy! After Dipper showed you the journal, specifically the page that said "Trust no one", you have had a lot of...trust issues. Not with the Pines family of course but with everyone else in the town. But the day you met him, changed everything.

You were outside the Mystery Shack with Ford and Dipper, gluing the last bit of unicorn hair to the sides of the shack. As Dipper glued the last bit to the wood, a large dome appeared over the shack with strange symbols on it, you took a step back to admire your work as it disappeared. "Perfect! Good job you two, this will protect us from Bill. As long as we're inside our minds are safe." Ford said and put a hand on you and Dipper's shoulders. You could tell Dipper was holding back a little fangirl squeal because he loved when Ford praised him which you found hilarious. You smiled and checked your phone for the time,

I guess I can't possess anyone INSIDE the shack, so I'll just have to find my next pawn on the OUTSIDE.

"Shoot! I gotta get going, guys! I have to make it home before nightfall!" You shout and put on your (F/C) backpack then quickly wave at Dipper and Ford, "See you tomorrow!" You yell and run off deeper into the woods.

And I know who would be the PERFECT person for the job...

Like Wendy, you have a cabin about twenty minutes from the shack so if you hurried, you could get there just as the stars started to become visible in the sky. Almost half way there, you had to take a break so you leaned on a tree for a few minutes to calm your uneven breathing. "Phew..." You sighed and wiped a drop of sweat off of your forehead. You got to your feet and started walking instead of running this time, humming a soft tune as you did. It was fairly calm with only a few crickets chirping as you continued your walk home. Though after a few minutes, an uneasy feeling gradually began to bubble beneath your skin. "Relax (Y/N), you're just being paranoid. No one is following you, you're completely fine." You say to yourself, hoping it would make you feel slightly better. And it did make you feel better, but not for very long.

"Hiya, toots!" A strange voice chirped from every direction like surround sound, making you scream. You look around your surroundings, no one was around except for you, until you felt a tap on your shoulder from behind you.

You knew who it was.

Taking a vile water that Ford gave you which he said would kill anything not in the form of a human or animal, you swiftly turn around and throw the water onto Bill. Yes, you did get the water to go onto Bill but what surprised you was his appearance, he was actually HUMAN. He was tall, had brown hair with a section of it blonde with a crooked black top hat. He wore an eyepatch over one eye, his visible eye was a deep chocolaty brown. He had on some strange tailed, yellow pyramid-printed tuxedo with a black bowtie, black sleeves and black gloves. Along with black dress pants, black dress shoes and a glowing yellow cane. He was actually kind of...cute. Your (E/C) eyes widened with shock and heat slowly rose up to your cheeks. Bill looked un-amused by your 'greeting' to him and spit some of the water out onto the ground, making a giant blow dryer appear and blew all the water off of his face, hair and clothes. "You....you...you're a...I need to sit down." You stammered which made Bill chuckle while the blow dryer disappeared from sight,

"Such a big shocker, I know."

You eye him carefully, "Why are you here anyway?"

"I'm here to make a deal, toots!"

"Never in a thousand years. And don't call me toots." You growl and continue to head home. Bill floated on his back next to you, "I live forever, toots." He says with a smirk as you see your house in the distance. You sigh heavily and kick a rock with your shoe.

"Come on, there's gotta be something you want and all you have to do in return is a favor."

"Bill, when someone says no, they mean NO." You say and open the front door to your house, walking inside and closing the door before the now human dream demon could walk in. Then Bill appeared six feet in front of you, "What if I persuade you to?" he asks and takes a step closer to you.

"You can't convince me otherwise so nope." You answer and pop the 'p'.

Bill took four steps closer to you, now only two inches away. "Are you sure?" You were silent for a few seconds. "Y-yes?..." Bill's smirk grew wider at you stutter "You sound pretty unsure of that." He observes and gets close enough for both of your noses to touch. "Uh..." You trail, understanding what he was probably going to do next, not that you weren't okay with it but it would certainly be unexpected.

Within the blink of an eye, he closed the gap between you and kissed you, naturally you kissed back. The kiss lasted almost twelve seconds before Bill pulled away and did his signature laugh while floating up in the air,

"You really need to be more trusting, toots! I had a blast, let's do it again sometime!" And with a spin of his yellow cane, he was gone, leaving you to stand right where you were completely speechless.