Chapter 9

•Savannah's POV•
**1 week later**

I am currently getting on a plane to Florida. I'm going to be stopping at my new house to drop all of my stuff off, then I'm packing my suitcase and going on tour with the boys for a few weeks. Luke's the only one who knows so far, and I'm not really nervous about how Mikey and Ash will act, it's Calum that I'm worried about. I don't want him to be mad at me. Because I really do love him, I just don't want to see the baby get hurt like I did. I would never forgive him if he did anything to it (I won't out the gender until next month, which will be when I'm on tour with the boys so that may be a problem) I'll just have Luke take me if he has any free time, I guess.

****
•Luke's POV•

I stood in the air port waiting for Savannah. I had to keep my hood up and my shades on so no one would notice me, which so far was working very well. I glance around after hearing that her flight landed and found my very bubbly sister walking towards me. She dropped her bag aside and hugged me. I chuckled lightly since it hasn't even been a week since the last time I saw her, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm missed her a lot already too.

"Shall we get back to the tour bus? It's waiting outside for us right now." I said. She nodded and picked up her bag.

I lead the way to the bus and we both hurried inside before anyone got to either of us. I had told the boys that I had invited a friend that they all knew for a few weeks, but I didn't tell them who exactly it was.

****
•Savannah's POV•

Jeez, the bus was huge. I see Mikey and Ashton sitting on the couch staring at their phones. But I don't see Calum anywhere. Just then the brown haired boy walks into the room, singing, with nothing but a towel around his waist. I try not to laugh, but fail miserably. By then all three of them look up at me and Calum's face turns bright red. He quickly ran into what I'm guessing to be the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"SAVANNAH!" Mike screams running over and giving me a really, really tight hug. I gasp loudly, remembering that I have a child growing inside that is getting squished.

"Mike. Please loosen up, the plane ride made me really nauseas." I said, trying not to imply that I'm lying. He set me down and scratched the back of his neck.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine." I replied.

Luke looked over at me with worried eyes. I shook my head, trying to express that I was okay and that he didn't need to worry. He seemed to loosen up a little then.

"Hi Savannah." Ashton said, looking up from his phone smiling.

"Hi Ash." I said, walking over and giving him a hug. I sat down on the couch and set my bag on the floor, my feet were killing me. I didn't realize how much pressure the baby was putting on them. Ouch.

****
•Calum's POV•

I can't believe she's here! And she saw me in nothing but a towel. But her reaction was the opposite of what I thought it was going to be. I thought she would've gasped and turned around or closed her eyes. Not laugh. I guess I don't know her well enough. I rushed to put the rest of my clothes on.

I headed out to the living room and saw Savannah sitting next to Ashton and Mike. Man up Calum. Now's the time to talk to her.

"Hey Savannah."

"Hey Cal." Her voice. It makes me smile. It's just so perfect. Ugh.

"Can I talk to you, like in private?" I asked.

"Sure. Mike help me up. I'm old." She mumbled. Michael chuckled and pulled her up from the couch.

I led her to the lounge room at the back of the bus and sighed. I closed the door and made sure no one was spying on us before sitting next to her on a spinning chair.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked. Well, tell her Calum.

"Um well, you know what I said before I left?" I started.

"Yeah." She mumbled, staring at the wall.

"I wasn't kidding. I meant everything that I said that day." I stated, looking over to her. She licked her lips, still looking forward.

"I know."

I sighed, tugging at the ends of my hair. I stood up and so did she. Then her soft blue eyes met mine and she walked up to me and snaked her arms around me, tucking her face in her my chest. I held her tightly.

"I'm sorry Cal." I kissed the top of her head lightly, and swayed side to side for a few moments before she let go, smiling a little. I returned the gesture and we both walked out of the lounge to the other boys.

****
A/N
So Calum and Savannah made up? And the boys were really excited to see her! Mike nearly squished the baby😂. oh Michael. But will Savannah tell Calum that she's pregnant, or even that he's the father? 😏😏