Chapter 34

•Savannah's POV•
I must have fallen asleep waiting for Calum to come back in my room, because i heard someone growl beside me. I smirked into the pillow remembering that I still had his favorite shirt on.

"Savannah." He breathed. I could tell that he was fuming.

I turned over slowly, pretending that i didn't know why he was mad.

"What's wrong babe?" I yawned, smirking on the inside.

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" by now he was absolutely furious.

It reminded me of when he used to bully me, the scariest look formed in his eyes, and I was back in high school all over again. I was scared out of my mind, but I knew he wouldn't be able to tell.

"I always sleep in your shirts, and this one was the first one i grabbed. I didn't bother asking you for permission because you were busy with Luke and I wanted you guys to have some alone time. If you you wanted me to take the shirt off, all you had to do was ask." I replied, my entire body beginning to slightly shake, but not enough to be easily seen.

"Take the fucking shirt off and don't use that tone with me!" He growled, waking Willow up.

I glared hard at him and stood up from the bed, scooping my now crying daughter into my arms. I swayed her back and forth, before carefully setting her down and pulling the shirt over my head, throwing at him harshly.

His tan facial features had changed to a bright red, and I swore I could see steam coming out of his ears. I rolled my eyes and slipped on a new pair of jeans and a v-neck tee, along with my white vans (daaaaaamn daniel)(i'm sorry, not the right time, but I had to)

I packed up one of Willow's bags with a few diapers, bottles, and a spare set of clothes. Then I placed Willow in her car seat, strapping her in before Calum tried to stop me.

"Where do you think you're going with my daughter?" He said, his tone ice cold.

"I'm going out with Quinn, now let go!" I exclaimed, tugging at the car seat lightly.

"No! She's my daughter too, you know. You can go, but leave Willow here." Calum snapped.

"Too bad. Maybe you should've thought about that before you snapped on me for wearing your stupid shirt." I retorted, ripping the car seat from him and hurrying down the stairs.

I grabbed my phone and purse, quickly getting out to my car and putting Willow in before starting the car and backing out of the driveway. I waited at the edge to text my mum to tell her i was going out, but i ensured that my doors were locked, for i saw Calum making his way to the car. I sent the text and pulled out onto the road before he got to reach the car.

I took the shortest route to Quinn's house, tears threatening to fall the entire time. My phone continuously buzzed but I ignored it, knowing that it was Calum. I didn't want to deal with him at the moment.

I entered her garage, since her dad would be at work for a while and grabbed Willow before letting myself inside. I greeted Quinn's mum, Elizabeth, then headed up to Quinn's room.

"Hey Sav. You look upset. What's wrong?" She asked, walking over to me.

I set Willow down and hugged her tightly, letting all of my emotions go.

"Savannah! What the hell happened? Do I need to kick Calum's arse?" She asked pulling me off her to look straight into my eyes.

"He-he c-called me c-clingy behin-nd my back, then I wore h-his favorite sh-shirt to piss h-him off, a-and it was l-like high sc-school all o-over again!" I sobbed.