riddler x abused! reader pt 1

The riddler, aka Edward Nigma, was currently walking in the park, his long black hair was tied back, he wore jeans and a t-shirt. At least no one recognized him, in the centre of the park there was a pond with a few benches, he sat down and closed his eyes.

It was so peaceful and quiet that was until he had heard a girl screaming. When he looked up he saw a teenager who was getting kicked by an older man, Nigma stood up and went over to see but kept his distance because he needed to become the riddler for this.

'I'm sorry dad I'm sorry' the girl weeped

'You know you should be seen and not heard' her dad barked

As he was about to kick her in the face a golden staff with a question mark on top landed in between them.

'I'm afraid it should be the other way around' the riddler said as he walked out to get his staff 'she should be heard and YOU shouldn't be seen'

'What's with the question mark' the girl's dad asked 'don't know your sexuality'

The riddler chuckled 'Yes because of my long hair and the way I stand' he replied sarcastically

The girl that was behind him was still cowering. The riddler smiled at her, before her dad started to throw punches at him. Having been fighting with batman for so long, riddler was able to dodge them pretty easily.

'Stay in one spot will you' the girl's dad growled

'Answer me this, I take one off and scratch my head what once was green is black instead' the riddler said

He smack his opponent in the face so hard, he gave him a black eye, will his staff. He stumbled back but got his balance again then ran at the riddler.

'Answer me this also, a single one gose forth not back to protect a child from a brutes attack'

And with one forceful punch the riddler knockout the girl's dad out cold. A crowd had gathered along with the police and a red haired girl.

'That's him dad' the red head said

Commissioner Gordon told two police officers to take the girl's dad away, before he went up to the riddler.

'I know I know' he said as he held out his wrists 'officer take me away'

'I was actually going to thank you' commissioner Gordon replied as he held out his hand

The riddler took it before helping the girl up.

'What's your name kiddo' he asked

'(Y/n) (l/n)' the girl replied

'Well I hope to see you again (Y/n)' the riddler said before he disappeared, leaving you to think if he truly ment that.