Chapter 1

Fluff whined. She and her littermates were stuck behind wired fences inside a tiny room. She bounded back and forth every now and then, and the fierce dogs snarled to shut her up. Their Mother-Dog was across from them. The wired fences held on both sides, with two fierce dogs guarding on both ends of the cage doors. They opened and closed the doors by sliding up the metal bar and closing it down. They killed their longpaws too, so they wouldn't get in the dogs' way. "Let us go you dirty rats!" Mother-Dog yelled pressing her white teeth on the fence. "No. Alpha said, do NOT let the prisoners go." The fierce dog named Steel said. His pointy black ears were not moving and he was as stiff as a wall. "Let us go longpaw pets!" Bark snarled charging at the wire fences door and slamming his black and white body into it. It's no use, litter-brother... Fluff whined in her head. She and Sneeze were laying down, Sneeze was sleeping and Fluff could feel her flank rising and falling as she breathed. Fluff rested her head on her paws and let out a tired sigh watching Bark fight the wire fence door. "Stop it runt!" Blood barked sitting back down. "No!" Bark growled charging into the door once again. Fluff's tail became limp and she fell asleep, listening to Bark argue with the fierce dog guards.

Fluff walked in the forest and cracked a stick. Oops! She thought breaking her walk into a run. Then she tried to move her little legs and then she realized she couldn't move anymore. It was as though her paws were chained to the ground and couldn't be detached. Then the ground started to shake. She saw her Mother-Dog and littermates appear infront of her in terrible condition. They were being pushed and shoved by the fierce dogs and their Alpha, Knife, bit the poor farm dogs when they hesitated. "Mother-Dog!" Fluff yelped but no sound came from her mouth.

"Get up street rat!" Knife snarled throwing Fluff against the wall. "Knife, so help me, if you hurt my puppies ever again, I will rip your throat out and stick it down your eyes!" Fluff heard her Mother-Dog growl. "Oh you mean, like.. This?" Knife asked biting Bark's side and he yelped. Fluff shook her tiny head and layed on her side seeing her littermates in terrible condition. It was as though Knife was playing with the puny pups by attacking them. Fluff's Mother-Dog snarled and banged her cage door and scratching it trying to reach Knife. "Poor Mother-Dog, seeing her pups be treated like this, I don't care! I'm going to use these pups as my little rabbits so my pack can be better at chasing." Knife growled. "Blood, Steel, and Buster. Take these pups to the enclosed arena." Knife said trotting out of the room and out into the open. The three stiff dogs nodded and picked each pup up by the scruff, trotting after their leader. Fluff whined and whined because Steel was sinking his fangs into her. "You get back here!" Mother-Dog snarled as they headed outside.

The fierce dogs dropped the pups into three small sections. They were separated and first in line was Sneeze. Knife was sitting on a big seat with a lever next to him. The roof of where he was sitting was smashed and ruined, bit he could still see the action from where he was. "Pups! You act as rabbits! Run from my army and if you don't, you die!" Knife barked setting his tan paw on the lever. He barked and turned it. The fierce dogs raced after Sneeze as she bounded off onto the race track. She looped around a corner and whined when she was cornered. Then she got an idea. Fluff watched in amazement as her litter-sister was no longer cornered as she jumped up onto the fierce dogs backs jumping from fierce dog, to fierce dog. Then, one fierce dog caught her leg and threw her to the ground pinning her down with one tan paw. "Got the runt!" He boomed. Fluff saw his muscles bunched and he held Sneeze by her tail as she yelped in fury. "Good job Jaw!" Knife barked. "Take her back to their room and lock her in. Then come back to chase the next runt!" Knife yelled as Jaw nodded and raced to the room their Mother-Dog was in and bounded back in seconds. Then Fluff was shoved to the front. No no no! No I'm not ready! Fluff thought as she watched Knife put his paw on the lever. He barked and pushed it causing Fluff to race out of her place and run corners and loops. Then, she felt teeth snapping at her tail as she looped a corner. "Almost.. Got her!" Fluff heard Blood growl happily as she caught drool on her tail and she swiped it in Blood's eyes causing him to yelp in pain as the fierce dogs ran him over. Fluff yipped with joy slamming into a wall and not paying attention. "We got her now!" Steel barked happily as he helped surround the helpless pup. I got an idea! Border collies, smartest dogs on earth! Fluff thought pawing up the moss covered wall and clung to it yelping. That caught every fierce dogs attention. They started jumping and yapping got the pup to get down. Fluff wagged her feathery tail and hopped down bounding towards the starting place and she heard the dogs race after her. Then she was caught off guard by Blood, who recovered from the drool in his eyes. He shook her with fury and slammed her against a wall. She yelped as she felt her tail Crack when she hit it. And she couldn't feel her paw as she fell asleep from bone damage.

Fluff was trapped in a freezing cold longpaw house. She scraped at the back door and froze to death yelping and screaming.

"Fluff? Fluff? Are you dead?" Fluff heard Sneeze whine as she shook her violently. Fluff blinked her eyes and got up. She limped to the cage door and wagged her tail poorly at her Mother-Dog. "I'm fine." She yelped as she fell and was caught by Sneeze. "No your not fine! You almost fell! And I have to support you! You need rest, Fluff!" Sneeze yapped. Setting Fluff down on the floor to let her rest. "Ok I'll rest, for you." Fluff smiled falling into a deep sleep.