Chapter 24 - Beach house

Hey Wattpadies/Wattpaders!! Its been so long since i last update :( I'm sorry for all of that shit but it was good thing to do.

It was a way of letting you guys know that i am not going to waste my time by writing chaoters when you dont even read it.

I want to congratulate, you readers, for reaching your goal of 200 reads :) For me, it means that you guys dont want me to delete this fanfic but to continue writing it.

I love you guys so much cuz you're all supportive. You guys would do anything just to have a new chapter.

I'm very proud of my readers :))

Now, i have found a nickname for my readers while i was waiting for the reads. I tried to find one that is for either a girl or either a boy.

And the name i've found is..................................

CookieBears!!!! I know it kinda weird but i like it :)

Oh and i forget something............MY FANFIC REACH 21K READS!!!!! THANK YOU!! LOVE YA!!!!

Anyways, i have you waiting too long now. Enjoy this chapter!!!!!!

(Dont forget to vote and comment ;P)

....................................................................................................................

Harry's POV :

"Harry, i love you" Kanitha wrap her arms around my neck.

"I love you much more Kanitha" i wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer so our forehead were touching.

She giggle and a slight blush appear on her cheeks. I chuckle slightly.

She's so cute when she blush. Her cheeks flush a deeper shade of red. Wait? Did i say my thoughts out loud?

"Yeah, you did Haz" she giggle. Damn, i have to stop speaking out my thoughts.

"Yes, you should probably stop now" Stupid mouth!! Now it was my turn to blush but in embarrassment.

She laugh and stood on her tiptoes. "Stop blushing and kiss me you dummy" i playfully glare at her.

I lean in and so did she. Then--

"HAZZA!!! WAKE UP!!! WE'RE HERE SO GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP, NOW!!" My eyes shot open searching for the person that woke me up from my beautiful dream.

Then my eyes land that stupid person.

Louis. William. Tomlinson.

I am so going to kill that boy for interrupting my moments. I rub my eyes and then shot him a deathly glare. He just smile and walk off.

I stood up and stretch my muscles. I grab my bag and join the others outside. It was so hot out here. Nothing like the crappy weather of England. If you were wondering where we are right now, then we are in.......................FLORIDA!!!!!!!

Yep, thats right, our first stop is here.

"Finally, M.Curly decide to join us! Yay!!" I heard Liam say. I roll my eyes and the lads laugh including Kanitha. Oh, how i miss her adorable laugh. Wait, no stop Harry! She hates you, remember?

Ugh! I wish i could have a time machine so that i can return back in the past and change everything i did wrong. Like the cheating and.......beating.