23 ; ferris wheel

A/N: It's been a while since I've posted a new chapter, but I'm back! And I finally posted a chapter! GOD BLESS!
follow me on instagram btw :) : @laneboy5sos :))))
I LOVE YOU ALL!

||Leia's POV||

We finally got to the carnival or amusement park. Michael paid for our tickets and he quickly wanted to go on the ferris wheel.

"Can we please go on the ferris wheel?" He pouts.

"Michael, we go on the ferris wheel when we're about to leave."

"What if there's a big line?"

"Then we wait." I simply say.

"Okay, fine. Then, let's go to the fun house!" He smiles.

"Lead the way, Mr. Clifford."

He takes me by the hand and we try and find the fun house.

"Ladies first." He grins.

I step into the fun house and there's mirrors planted everywhere. I reach out my arms so that I don't bump into things. I have a feeling that I lost Michael. Shit. I try and find my way out, but I'm stuck somewhere. I feel an opening and go through. Okay, I'm not out yet, but I could be. But, where's Michael?

"Michael? Michael? Where are you?" I feel like a blind person feeling everything everywhere I go.

I hear his voice, "You gotta come and find me babe."

I mutter, "Fuck." I can't find Michael just like that! It's like I'm stuck in a mirror and I can't get out. That's how it feels to be in a fun house. If only we've been holding hands, I wouldn't get lost. "Michael! Where the-" I suddenly feel hands around my waist. I look at the hands, it's Michael's. I see his "X" and anchor tattoo implanted on his stubby fingers.

"I'm right here princess." He whispers in my ear.

I let out a sigh of relief, "Thank goodness! Okay, let's get out of this thing."

"But there's more on the way." He says as we begin to walk. We stop at the upstairs part of the fun house. Shit, there is more and the only way out is to get through this. Everything looks trippy as fuck. There's a moving belt that you have to walk across and a gear looking thing that goes round and round. I begin to step on the moving belt thingy with Michael's hand in mine. Okay, so I survived that. Now the gear looking thingy. I step on that and it feels like I'm gonna fall out of the blue. I begin to keep stepping and make Michael lead the way.

We make it to the end and the exit is a slide. I sit in front of the slide and Michael sits behind me. His arms go around me and we go down the big ass slide.

"What's next?" He immediately asks.

I begin to think and I quickly find a maze. I point over there and smile at Michael.

"Leia, to let you know, I'm very bad at mazes."

"I know, that's because this is gonna be fun." I lead Michael to the maze. There's a huge hedge that's like five feet so that we don't know where we're going. But Michael is six feet so probably he can see over it. Plus, he like the tallest dude here.

I hear him mumble the word "fuck".

"Michael! There's little kids here!"

"Sorry, babe." He pouts and holds my hand. We begin to walk through the maze swiftly, then we hit something.

"Well, shit." I mumble.

"Leia! There's little kids here!" He teases.

I roll my eyes and find our way out of the place we were stuck in. How the hell do we get out of here? Are there hints or something?

Michael bobs his head up and looks around on his tippy-toes so that he can lead to way from now on. "Do you want me to put you on my shoulders so that we know where we're going?"

"Are you sure you could put me on your shoulders?"

"Yeah, you're pretty light." He shrugs.

"Well, if I go on your shoulders, you could get like shoulder or back problems and I cannot risk that."

"Fine."

We keep walking and walking. We got stuck several times but we finally got out of that hell.

"Where to next?" Michael asks.

"It's up to you now." I say.

"Well, let's go on the ferris wheel and make out? Does that sound like a good idea? Let's go!"

"Hold on, lover boy! It's only like 4 o'clock!"

"Well, we have a drive through movie to catch and in order to get good parking we gotta be there early!"

I cross my arms, "Fine, let's go on the ferris wheel."

He smiles and we wait in the line. There's not much people. Usually, at carnivals there's a bunch of people in line for the ferris wheel.

To be honest, it's been a long time since I've been on a ferris wheel. I remember going with Michael, Karen, and Daryl. I sat with Karen and Daryl sat with Michael. I remember Karen telling me how beautiful it is to be on top of the world, or at least seem like you're on top on the world.

"Next!" The dude says.

We hand over our tickets and get on. There was only like 3 groups of people left so we have enough time to chill.

"This is going to be really nice, ya think?" Michael asks with his arm around me.

I nod and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I never thought I'd ever fall in love with you, but you know I guess fate brought us together." He says.

"I knew you'd date someone famous instead of me, but I mean you never know what's going to happen." I smile. I honestly didn't think Michael and I would ever get together, it seemed like I was never his type.

I feel the ride come on and we're starting to head up. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD!" I clench Michael's hand tight.

"I got you, don't worry." He squeezes my hand and looks at me, "I'll never let go."