Aren't we just terrified?

Tris POV

I understand now.

He doesn't want me in his life anymore. He was going to kill me, leave me for the dead.

"Uriah?" I call out. "Uriah!"

He came down the hallway with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Can we talk? or are you busy?" I ask.

"No, come on in."

Uriahs room was somewhat brighter than the rest of the rooms in the faction. Sunshine was poking through every clear corner,  and he had his bed and floor tidy and neat.

I sit on his firm mattress. Nothing like me and Theos.

"What's up?" He pulls on a shirt.

"You didn't just hear the whole commotion? I killed Evelyn." I messy my hair up even more. "And now I know it was all my fault."

He kneels down next me. I face him,  seeing the worried gleam in his eyes. Tobias had a more meaningful glance. I don't know why I keep comparing him to Uriah...

"I'm done with everyone being afraid of me. I'm like - freaking Janine double the power."

He chuckles. "Maybe you need to change. Get away from here. You don't have to have a whole army aside you going over to the other side."

"Alone? You're crazy."

"Tris, you are Divergent. You can do almost anything."

I reach for his hand. "If I do,  promise you won't tell Tobias."

"I-" He starts.

I squeeze harder. "Please."

Afterwards, I left without a word.

I left without a trace almost.