uno

Brooklyn

The knob clicks and the door creaks open. My sister walks inside the apartment with dozens of shopping bags, her car keys, and phone.

She sighs as she see's me, her little 20 year old sister, drinking wine, in the dark alone, at 2 in the morning.

"What are you doing" she leans against the kitchen counter, directly across from me.

"Drinking, as you can see" I swallow the rest of the wine that is left on my glass and place it back on the table.

"What happened?" She sits down and makes herself a glass as well.
"Steven was cheating" I groan

"What?!, how did you find out, with who?"
"A slut, he downgraded pretty bad" I pour myself a glass as well.
It's the only way for me to remain calm and not turn into a psycho.

"He left a a bad ass Puerto Rica mami behind" she scoffs

I snort. Even though it is in my blood, I don't feel like I am. I mean, my ass is a disappointment, although my boobs, I'm pretty happy.

"Well, my baby has a friend who you might be interested into" she finished her glass and places it in the sink.

She looks at me for a while then tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear " I don't like seeing my sister hurt, I'll be back"  She takes off her shoes and ties her hair into a ponytail.

"Where are you going now? It's 2 in the morning" I lean my head against my hand.
"To find that jack ass" she yells from across the room, I can hear her rummaging to find something.

She comes back with her nikes, shorts and a tank top. She is some crazy older sister.

"What are you wearing Adeline" I stand up from the stool and stop her from walking out.

"It's 2 in the morning, there are pedos criminals, and cops who make up conclusions"

"So?" She sasses, leaning on one leg with a bat.
"Your not going anywhere"
"Yeah I am, but I'm not the only one who's going after him, I called for back up"

"Who?"
She smirks at me.
"Your new boyfriend"
"I'm not the type of person who moves on quickly" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Neither was he, but guess what, he did, even while you guys were together" her phone dings.
"I gotta go, I'll be back"

"How do you know where he is?"
"I just do" she smiles and blows me a kiss before walking out and slamming the door.
The door reopens and she sticks out her head through the opening.
"I have a Camera if you want to watch us beat the shit out of him"
She flips a peace sign and leaves once more.

-

My laptop rings. I grab it from the couch and open it. It was a video screen
from my sister. I raised all the volume from my laptop.

"So your sure he's here" a voice asked
"Yeah" she faces the drives direction, letting me see who her "back up" was.

He's attractive, very.

"Here" she points at Stevens house. The driver looks directly at the house and then turns off the car.

"Alright let go" he says
"Cameron.."
He looks at Adeline. "What?"
"You want to use the bat?" She offers

"For what, so you can use your chancla" he chuckles

Sense of humor, I like it.

"No dumbass, so you can see him in more pain"
"Im fine" he opens the driver door. The camera moves to the other side signaling that Adeline is walking out too.

They both approach the front door. Cameron didn't even think about knocking, instead, he somehow unlocks the door and opens it.

As they walk inside, you could hear the moans of a girl, Stevens as well. Just at the sound, I felt disgusted and insecure.

I wanted to close the laptop, but the door to the bedroom slams open. Adeline's camera shows Steven laying under the girl. As she jumps on him. They were having sex.

Adeline makes the first move and runs towards the girl and pulls her back. The girl gasps and screams.

"What the fuck!?" Steven yells. All I could see is Adeline beating the shit of the girl.

Cameron walks towards Steven as he puts on shorts. Steven backs up from him.
The girl gets pushed off to the ground. She picks up her clothes and runs away.
Adeline hits Steven with the bat on his leg which makes him bend down. At that advantage, Cameron pulls him up and punches him on the face.

Steven falls and groans.
"This is what you get, you peace of shit" Cameron yells as he began to punch him repeatedly. Blood began to go everywhere. I squint my eyes and close my laptop.

They are fucking crazy.

"Who the fuck are you people" he coughs up blood.
"People you wish you didn't want to mess with" Adeline snaps

20 minutes later ..

A/N

YOUR GONNA LIKE THIS STORY BETTER THAN THE OTHER ONE BABES

IM EXCITED!!

🙏🏼