dos

Brooklyn

Brook.. brook"
I wake up on the floor, with my sister shaking me till I fully rise.

"What happened!?" I freak out. I don't remember what happened, other than the incident. I think I fainted, but I don't know why I would of.

"We're back" she says
I look up and see Adeline and someone next to her.
"Is she alright?" He questions and gets on one knee to help me up.

I groan to the pain that had emerged on the back of my head.
"Are you alright baby girl" he whispered

I turn to see if Adeline was still here but she wasn't. I look back and see that he was looking straight into my eyes.

"You must be Brooky" he smiles. I chuckle at the memory
"What"  his smile grew
" it was my nickname when I was younger"

"Did you take.. drugs" he coughs
I nod "I don't regret it at all"

"Well you should, that shit is the reason what made you faint" he groans as he picks me up and places me on the kitchen counter.

He hands me a glass of water and a pill.
My eyes began to get heavy, since I've been up all night and getting high. I feel great, but very tired which is such a buzzkill.

"Brooklyn, why did you take these blunts" he points at the plastic bag with more of the cigars.
"Because.. I had to"
"No you didn't, was it because of that dumbass that cheated on you?"

The thought of me finding out was killing me inside. At this new generation, you don't know who to trust.

"Brook.." Cameron knocks me out of my thoughts. His thumb slides across my right cheek. My eyes were watery.

I sniffle, I shouldn't even be crying. I need to be tough, show everyone not to mess with me anymore.
Fuck him, fuck everyone who were once there for me and not anymore. Fake people everywhere.

His strong arms wrapped around me. I wrap my arm around him and hug him tight. I needed one of these.

He takes a deep breath.
"It's gonna be fine, I'll be here for you" he whispers.

"Why are you being nice to me, you have never met me before"
"The stories your sister has been saying, how you have been acting up, I didn't even hesitate to help your sister out" he chuckles

"Like what the fuck is wrong with him, look at you" his compliment made me chuckle.

"Are you trying to get with me" I slurred.
Inside, I'm freaking out. I didn't mean to say that but it happened.

He smirks
"How'd you guess"

"Are you being serious?" I rub my eyes
"I don't know, am I?" I climb off the counter top and walk towards my bedroom.

As I walk inside, Adeline pops up and both, her and Cameron walk inside.
"So, did you see the video" she asked as she sits next to me.

"Yeah, I mean part of me said that he deserved it, but then.."
"Why do I feel like I still love him"

Adeline sighs
"It'll take a while until you realize he wasn't the one, I mean it's been a year"
Cameron nods.

"Let's go play a movie to get this off of our heads" Adeline offers. Cameron walks outs.

She noticed me not moving and he takes a deep breath.

"Steven deserved what he got, I never liked him and I already knew it from the start, something was up"
"Plus.." She leans closer to me

"How do you like your new boyfriend" she whispered and giggles
I push her out and change into a comfortable more lazy outfit.

sweat shorts, a loose top and staying barefoot. I walk out and approach Cameron and Adeline who made a spot for me in the middle.

In front of us, there were bottles of alcohol, although I'm not allowed yet, I still try it.

The movie was a horror film, my favorite. Not surprised that Cameron made a move and scooted his arm behind me and brought me closer to him.

I check once again on Adeline, she was already asleep. She's a butt.

A/N

HHAHAH I POSTED
HOPE YALL ARE LIKING IT