cinco

Brooklyn

I wake to noise from the kitchen area of our apartment. Quickly, I stand from my bed and walk to see what was happening.

There was chips and soda on the coffee table. Cameron and Adeline's boyfriend, which his name is Chase. He's really nice, he's like one of my best friends.

"Morning" I said as I walked by the boys and into the kitchen, trying to avoid eye contact with Cameron.

"Morning" they say in unison
As I check on what's inside the fridge to eat, I felt hands creep behind me and into a hug.

I take in the comfort only to see that it was who I was trying to avoid. The one and only Cameron.
I push him off of me as I grab a carton of milk, making myself cereal.

"Are you mad" he asked
I ignore him, I grab a bowl from a cabinet door and fill it with Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"Brooklyn.." He leaned against the counter of the kitchen. In the background you hear Chase groan
"I need to pee!" He yelled as he ran towards the bathroom, leaving us alone.
I take a bite of my cereal and go face to face with him. "No, I'm totally fine" I fake smile and go back to my food.

"I Spoke without thinking, I couldn't even believe what I said" he yawns.
"Well  go to sleep and think about what you did" I mock on what a mom would say to punish a kid.
He smiles at me and takes my hand.
"Well then sleep with me"

I take another bite from my cereal and look at him, it was impossible to stay mad at him. I look at hands help together, which kept me thinking on the same question that hasn't left my head.

Not going to lie, I was comfortable with sleeping in the same bed with him. The fact that I met him not even a long time, didn't even bother me. Only to know that I fall asleep faster, and I'm much more comfortable with being myself.

"Chase!"  We hear as Cameron closes the door to my room.
There were giggles meaning that Adeline was awake, so now their together. 

Cameron climbs on my bed and lays down on the spot I usually lay down on.
I crawl next to him and lay my head against his chest. 

The remote gets taken by Cameron, as he switches channels, again with the thought of what happened last night was playing through my head.

I'm a girl, and I always have been replaying moments endlessly.

I move from my comfortable position and sit on top of Cameron, he flinched at the sudden movement.

"Were you lying, saying that you didn't know what you were saying"  I bit my lip since he hasn't stopped looking at me.
"Are you thinking about it because, i wasn't being serious" he moves a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I thought you said that you weren't what I thought you were"

"I wasn't going to take that nasty insult" he smirks.

"Okay"
"Okay what"  he asked
"I'll do it" I answered. I feel like I'll soon going to regret this, but what's there to regret, Cameron is hot, and I'm lucky to be the one he's interested in.

"Really?"  He looked surprised. I nodded. He pulls me closer to him, his arms wrap around me into a hug.
"Just lay next to me for right now" he whispered as he began to play with my hair, which the feeling is incredibly amazing.

.
.
.
.
.
A/N

I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH I COME UP WITH PLOTS ALL THE TIME!! 💁🏽😛
THIS BOOK IS GOING TO START GETTING NASTY SO GET SOME POPCORN AND MAYBE EVEN A BIBLE AND SOME HOLY WATER.

Might not even be good at writing smut but worth a shot.

OKAY BUT ANYWAY ...

P.S

🙏🏼🔥***IMPORTANT***🔥🙏🏼

There had been a rumor saying that there is a hacker named 4chan .. AND! That it is planning on hacking WATTPAD and go into people's accounts writing inappropriate things that could as we must say
'depressed and or suicidal'

JUST LETTING ALL OF YOU GUYS KNOW BC I DO NOT WANT ANYONE HURT,
SO MAKE YOUR PASSWORDS LONGER AND KEEP AN EYE FOR ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS!!!
BE CAREFUL

ILY ❤️