skyscraper

she follows me(:

Your POV

"Y/N WAKE YO ASS UP!" Dinah yells in my ear. I groaned and shoved her to the floor. "We're in Miami" she squeals. I grunt and stood up, stretching a bit. "Can you carry me?" I asked. She crossed her arms and shakes her head. I pouted and gave her the best set of my famous puppy dog eyes.

"Shit!" she groans and I jump on her excitedly.

Dinah is now struggling to carry me bridal style but also hold both of our carry-ons.

"Fuck you for being so cute" she groans once she almost trips. I let out a laugh that sounded like it belonged to a baby. "Oh my god stop being so adorable or else I'll drop you" my eyes widened and I quickly rested my head in the crook of her neck. Once I realized this was a very comfortable position, I fell asleep again.

xxxxx

"GOT ME LOOKING SO CRAZY RIGHT NOW!" I heard two voices harmonize. What the hell?

"YOUR TOUCH, GOT ME LOOKING SO CRAZY RIGHT NOW!" i noticed my head was on someone's lap as they played with my hair.

"GOT ME HO-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted, covering my ears. Suddenly the car fell dead silent. "Okay you can talk but like not loudly" I massaged my temples and sat up abruptly. "Oh. Hey dawg" I heard Dinah say. I stretched out my arms, causing a weird squeak to come out of my mouth.

"She's so cute" I heard someone whisper. My eyes finally fluttered open. Did they seriously just make me sleep with glasses on? "Who the fuck?" my voice raspily says. It was strained due to shouting when I just awoken. "Wait don't look!" Dinah says. I was confused, but I closed my eyes anyways.

My glasses were being taken off, revealing my closed eyes and long eyelashes.

"I want to surprise them with your beautiful eyes" she clears up. "They're just blue..." I trailed off. "Okay open" why isn't anyone talking?

I opened my eyes and was met with beautiful green emerald ones. My breath hitched.

"U-uh" I stuttered. The emerald eyed FUCKING GODDESS let out a cute giggle. "I'm Lauren" she holds out her hand. I was choking on my spit. LAUREN IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL AS SHIT.

"Hi" I let out a weird noise and shook her soft ass hands. I wonder what they'd feel like on my-

"IM ALLY!" a very small beautiful girl jumps onto my lap. "Ally!" I gave her a very tight hug. "I don't get a hug?" Lauren pouts. My gaze fell down to her lips but I quickly looked away and gave her a big hug.

"And I'm Normani" a beautiful dark skinned girl says from the front seat. I gave her a weird awkward hug since she was in front of me.

"Where's my butterfly princess?" I pouted. "NOT THE POUT!" Dinah covers my mouth. I bit her hand and she squeaks, "OW!"

"We're parked in front of her driveway" I quickly sat on Lauren's lap for 3 seconds, opened the door, and ran inside the house. They didn't lock it? The girls came behind me.

"Shh" I motioned for them to follow me. We quietly and stealthily walked up the carpeted stairs. I opened a door that said "Camila" and we found her sleeping on the bed with a box of pizza.

"Shit she's beautiful" I whispered, walking up to her bed. We all sat down. I looked over to see Dinah opening the pizza box. It had 5 slices, and we all ate one.

I slowly slid into the blankets next to her and she immediately cuddled up to me, her legs over lapping mine and her head in my chest. I began to stroke her hair as she snored- and probably drooled- on me peacefully.