first date

THIRD DAY OF SUMMER
Monday
10:27 AM

Your POV
I was awoken by the sound of giggling and camera clicks, the warmth of somebody radiating off them. I took a moment to think. What happened last night?

Oh yeah. Lauren kissed me.

HOLY SHIT LAUREN KISSED ME! I THOUGHT IT WAS A DREAM BUT APPARENTLY NOT IF SHES CUDDLING ME LIKE HOW LAST NIGHT SHE DID

An uproar of butterflies released in my stomach at the thought and taste of her lips. Jesus they were like a freakin' drug, and I know it sounds cliche but it's true.

I felt Lauren shift, probably awoken by the sound of Dinah's small squeal. My eyes fluttered open and I saw the girls hovering over us with cameras.

"What the fuck?" Lauren's morning voice got me feeling some kind of way. I guess she felt the goosebumps because she began to rub my thigh.

"Oh shit they're awake dawgs" I hear Dinah say, but I can only focus on the lingering hand.

Once her thumb pressed into my center I immediately shifted up, making the blankets fall over Lauren and mines shoulders.

"THEYRE NAKED!" Normani shouts, and Dinah shoved her to the side to see. I looked at Lauren and realized we were both wearing strapless bras.

"No, we have bras on" I pointed out. Camila ripped the blankets off of us and Dinah frowned once she realized I was right.

"But they're still not fully clothed" Ally smirks. That little demon.

"Because Y/N tripped and spilled water on both of us. It was too dark to find clothes so we just decided to sleep but it was cold so I called her over to cuddle" Lauren easily lied.

Truth is, we both don't know why we took off our clothes we just did. I'm not  regretting it, though.

"Oh" they all frowned.

"Now can you go?" I asked sassily, pointing to the ajar door. They nodded and walked out.

"Sassy Y/N is cute" Lauren giggles. God I wish I could record that and play it all night when I sleep. Creepy?

Deal with it.

"You know it" I smiled, slapping my ass and getting up off the bed.

"Hey only I get to slap your ass" Lauren wraps her arms around my waist, making me fall back onto the bed.

I squealed and laughed as she buried her face into my neck, biting my skin a bit.

"Baby!" I whined, trying to push her away.

"I like the sound of that" she smiled into the crook of my neck.

I bit my lip to suppress my growing smile, and took this moment to flip her over. She squealed but I instantly shut her up by crashing our lips together passionately.

"Do you want to go on a date with me today?" I asked, pinning her arms above her head. I am not taking no for an answer.

"Hm.." she pretended to think. "What will tonight consisted of.

"Well.. there will be this-" I paused kiss her

"And this" I whispered before deepening the kiss, sucking on her tongue after a while.

"And this?" she asked before I felt a sneaky hand slid up the side of my stomach, reaching to unclasp the bra. Before she did Dinah bursted in.

"HOI!" she covered her eyes and I groaned, dropping my head in Lauren's neck.