Back again

On Tuesday I went to school and tried not to dies of complete boredom. After I prepared for my fight. I drove there and wave to Zach. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

Once they called my name I got on and some sad little wimpy guy came up. I felt kinda bad, but this is what I do for my life.

After I won I gave Zach a high five and sat down. I wiped off my forehead and caught my breath.

I rubbed my eyes to see if I was hallucinating because I think I see Dylan walking towards me. I froze in place when I realized this was real. Dylan, my ex boyfriend the love of my life who had died was walking towards me.

"Lexi!" He cried pulling me into a hug

I didn't hug him back but stood there, frozen.

"Lexi, are you ok?" He asked me

"B-but you died" I choked out

"Babe, that's the only way I could've lived. I faked my death. After you left I've been trying to find you" he explained with a grin on his face and wrapped me in another hug.

I felt the comforting warmth of him. I was sucked into him. But this time around I'm a different person. With different feelings.

All of my emotions were stirring inside me. I can't move, can't talk.

Dylan the love of my life, back. Like he never left. Came and found me. After all this time he was alive.

Suddenly rage bubbled threw me. "What!? Do you know what I did after I thought you died!? The pain you caused me!?"

He stood there shocked with what I said.

After processing what I had said he responded, "it was the only way to keep you safe. I know I hurt you and trust me it wasn't easy for me either. But I love you. And look at you now, so beautiful and strong"

This only made me madder "I don't care! You have no idea how I felt, what I did! What you did was selfish, horrible, and-"

I was going to finish but he kissed me. For a moment I felt like crying. My love for him was still there and the sparks when I kissed him were too. I wanted to madly into him but I quickly pushed him off of me and punched him in the gut, then the nose.

"What the hell was that!?" I screamed

"I still love you" he managed to say

"I hate you!" I screamed but it wasn't entirely true.

I pushed my way out through the people when Zach stopped me.

"Are you ok?" He asked me wiping the tears off my cheek.

I didn't even realize that I was crying.

"I'm fine. Just let me go" I growled through my teeth

He moved aside letting me through.

---------------------

I woke up the next day, angrier than I have even been before. I absolutely hate him. The pain he caused me, he ruined my life.

He doesn't even know what I did and now he's come back for me.

I try to forget, but fail. I skip today and stay at Callie's looking for something to punch.

I hear the doorbell ring and come downstairs. Zach is standing there and he pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and we stand there for what seems like eternity.

When we pull apart I don't know why but I break into tears. He shuts the door then we walk to the couch and he just holds me.

I just cry.