The Little Mermaid?

Mary's POV

I awoke the next morning with a hangover from hell. As I reach up to shield my eyes from the sunlight I feel movement next to me and turning see Killian fast asleep next to me. 'Oh no!' I say to myself as I cautiously look down to see if I am still clothed. I let out a sigh of relief as I slowly stand up and taking one last look at Killian smile at him sleeping peacefully. I quickly make my way out the cabin door and down the ramp where I let out a sigh of relief as I walk up the pier and head back toward the B&B where I knew Dean and Sam would be waiting for an explanation. I pull out my cell phone and see there is a text message and I mentally slap myself.

Dean – Hey Bobby wants you to call him when you wake up.

I tilt my head as I read the message and biting my lip think to myself, 'Something's wrong.' I decide to run back to the B&B where I find the Impala gone. 

"No," I say as I run through the front door and up to our room where I find Sam sleeping on the bed. I let out a sigh of relief as I walk over to Sam's sleeping form and crawl into bed alongside him where I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his chest. This would probably look bad to anyone who didn't know us, but ever since the Winchesters had found me I had found comfort in being close to them. When I lived with my adoptive father Bobby, I would have nightmares about the things we had hunted so Sam would come into my room and wrap his arms around me inevitably calming me down.

At first Bobby and Dean got upset saying that there was something else going on but we assured the both of them that we were just brother and sister. I feel Sam's hand reach up and gently lie on my head as he says, "Good morning." 

"Morning, where's Dean?" Sam sighs as he looks around the room and then rolling his eyes says, "Why don't we get cleaned up and get some breakfast, then we'll talk." 

"Uh oh," I say as I nod to him. Sam wanting to have a talk without Dean was never a good thing. The last time we had talked like this was when he told me he was going to give in to Lucifer and trap him in the cage, and that Dean would go back to his old girlfriend Lisa, leaving me alone to fight alongside Bobby.

Fear engulfs my stomach causing it to churn as I nod and quickly make my way over to my bag and grabbing it make my way to the bathroom. After we had both showered we started to make our way to the diner. "Sam, what' going on?" I say before we make it to the diner. 

Sam stops and turning back toward me gives me the puppy dog look as he says, "Dean's gone, he left." 

My heart drops as I say, "Why?" 

"Mary there is a possibility that you're from here, they have a girl matching your description that went missing about 5 years ago."

My eyes widen as I say, "What?" 

"I'm supposed to take you to the Sheriff's office so they can ask some questions they think may jog your memory." 

I narrow my eyes as I say, "That doesn't explain why," then it hits me. I know exactly why Dean left. "Dean left because he thought that I would choose to remain here if I am in fact their missing girl; leaving him all alone." Running a hand through my hair I fight the tears that try to make their way into my eyes. I quickly grab my cell phone and dial Dean's number.

Dean - *Sleepily answers the phone* hello?

Mary – Dean Winchester how dare you leave me! Did you really think I would just choose these people I barely know over you?!

Dean – Mary?

Mary – No shit Sherlock, dammit Dean you've done some pretty stupid stuff in your life but this tops the list.