Part 1 of 3

What a miserable day "I need to do something and get out somewhere, but where" Mark thought to himself.

Then the phone rung "hi mark" a gently voice said from the other side of the line.

"Hi" he said bearly recognizing the voice.

"It's izzy, do you not remember me. I seem to of bothered you I'll shall go" as she finished her sentence.

He seem puzzled at first but when she said her name he knew her stright away.

"I'm so sorry, no don't go Iz I need someone with me as a friend I'm going insane iv done for the day now and everyone else is so busy theses days iv no 1 to go places with" as he told her.

"Where would you like to go?" She questioned.

"I'd like to just get out of the house but I don't want to be alone" he politely said.

"Well how about we meet in city centre and I'll take you for a cup of coffee or sumert your choice" she kindly suggested.

"Yea that would be great as iv not seen you for ages, it would be great to catch up" as he felt wanted.

About half hour later mark had arrived his destination.

Izzy had just come around the corner, it had felt like I'd not seen her in like a two year or so.

Why did I not think of this before, it had been years, month since Hayley had passed away but I still wasn't really over her.

"Hi Iz, lovely too see you again it seems like ages since I last saw you last" as he greeted he with a friendly hug.

"Oh hi, and yea you too" as she laughed.

They went their way to a cafe to grab a bit to eat and a drink.

They talked for what seemed for hours.

"Would you like too come back to mine with me and collect Dizzy for a walk along the shore" he kindly suggested.

"It would be lovely this time of evening so why not, iv nothing to rush back for" she promptly said.

Their finished off their drinks and head off back to marks.

The car journey was quiet she'd bearly said a word.

"What's on your mind Iz?" He questioned.

"Oh, nothing don't worry about me. You've got your own troubles mark" she shied.

"Besides you concentrate on the road" as she looked at him.

They finally got to marks.

"I'll go get Dizzy I won't be 2 mins" he told her.

Mark got out of the car and went to his front door.

I could see Dizzy at the window wagging his tail and Barking at him as if to say hello.

There bound was amazing as I saw them both coming out of the front door.

"Go on jump on in then" as mark told Dizzy to get in the back.

Then we where on are way to the shore.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤