part 3 of 3

The awkward silence was tence, I'd never experienced anything like it, it was like we'd connect on another level.

We lost connection as mark piped up and got on with making the tea.

The rest of the night where kinda awkward, half of the time I didnt know what to say to him until he askedas we where watching big bang.

"Do you wanna get a pizza in?" He kindly said while making me jump in the process.

"Oh jeez mark don't do that" as I put my hand upon my chest.

He laughed at me.

"Oh sorry hayley, sorry did I just call you that? I meant izzy" as he looked a way in shame.

As he called me hayley I thought to myself he most of been thinking of her at the time but come to think of it when she where alive, you couldnt tair us apart even though we wasn't sisters, I missed her 2.

I noticed mark had put his head in his hands.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Yea I'll be ok, just missing hayley that's all" as he whimpered.

I pulled him in to a hug "everything will be fine, I'm always here for you".

He stocked my hair and said thank you izzy your a good friend.

As he pulled away, he thought to him self "I want to, I really like her but I don't think I'm over hayley just yet".

"What's up mark?" As I pulled him out of deep thought.

"Oh nothing to worry about it sweet" as he looked at me.

Well after that we finally decided on what we wanted to eat and rang for it.

As we waited for it to arrive we put a movie on.

A knock came at the door, mark went to answer it "cheers mate" as I heard him say to the delivery guy and closEd the door behind him.

"Izzy wanna follow me" as he went past the living room door way.

I paused the movie followed him through.

We sat at the table and started eating.

"Wanna drink" mark asked kindly as he went to the cupboard to get a couple of glasses out.

To my surprise the where star wars glasses as I chuckled at myself.

"What you laughing at" as he grinned at me.

"Oh nothing" as I smiled.

Things seemed to be brightering up a bit not as the atmosphere lifted.

After we ate we went and finished of watching the movie we where watching.

After a while I had nodded of on to marks shoulder, when I woke up the movie had finished and mark had fallen asleep him self with his arm around me.

"Mark I'm off to bed looks like you should too by the looks of it" as I nudged him and whispered in his ear.

We climbed up the stairs i gave him a peck on the cheek and said night an went our separate ways.