Next morning

I woke up the next morning seeing y/n on my chest. I looked up and seen her and she kissed me I looked confused for a second but then I realized that my pants had gotten bigger.

I covered it up quickly before she saw it. She giggled touching my chest. I gasped chuckling a little. She grabbed my face kissing me once again passionately. Forcing me to go with the flow.

And then she rubbed my abs, going lower feeling my boner.
She went through all my body. I looked at her lustfully thinking of what to do to her body, but even though I'm a geek I'm not knowing what doesn't go where,

she shows me how to touch her body in different ways and aspects. She took control getting on top of me.

Doing things I am never seen before. Splits and different styles of sex positions but we still had to clothe on.

She moaned then she grabbed my hands forcing me to caress her breast. And then she took her shirt off revealing her bra. Black see-through lace panties and white socks.

My penis got larger looking at the appeal of her body. I panicked not knowing how to control my hormones as she danced sexily in the mirror, not knowing what to do I panic and turn over and groan.

I started to drool at the mouth. Wanting more of her and I wanted sex but I wasn't ready to decide if I was ready for the whip appeal or not...

COMMENT SHARE VOTE!!.