Dedicated imagine

Dedicated to khiagoodgirlfancy

You and Lucas had came home from the market and he had said nothing to you all day. You both put the groceries away and he's still not talking so you tell him to separate your food from his. So he started to separate but he starts to slam all of your stuff that's in glass down really hard and you scream:
Khia:WHATS IS YOUR PROBLEM LUCAS!

Lucas:Nothing its always something with you!!

Khia:Oh it is...well am I dumb or retarded which one lucas huh?!

Lucas:I hate when you leave I can't even think straight when we don't have sex OK.....I need you.....your always at work and never have time for me ok!!!I wanna child.....I want a family...is that to much to ask!

Khia:...whoa....OK...

You walk in the dining room and sit down and start to think carefully about what your about to say. But before you can say Lucas comes over and kisses you and you moan in between kisses and he picks you up and puts you on the tables, taking your pants off immediately. Taking your jacket off and boots.

Khia:Mhmmm! Lucas!
You moan softly in his ear. You lean up to take his shirt off and he enters you nice and slow. Making you moan more.

He turns you over and says:

Lucas:Who's daddy now??!

Khia:Daddy!! Luc daddy ugghhh!

He starts going deeper and faster untill you hear the door open and come to find out, you forgot you told your mom to bring over pie. And she walks in...lol!

Khia:Hey....mom...

(Looking shocked)

Lucas:Mom....I'm totally...

Mom:It's OK.....Thats big dick for ya...(mumbles)

You and Lucas both laugh.

Getting off the table getting yourself together....

Lucas kisses you and says:

Lucas:Thank you baby...

Khia:your welcome....

You walking into the living room switching and smack your butt while Lucas is still buckling his belt back in place....

HAH! LOVE YOU GUYS, I LOVE WRITING IMAGINES!