0.1

Anna's P.O.V
I got up and went to the bathroom and hoped in the shower and wash my dirty body and washed my hair.
I put my outfit on and went downstairs to go eat some breakfast.
OMFG I totally forgot to fucking introduce myself to you guys.

Hi my name is Anna Grier and yeah my brother is fucking Nash Grier. But it's great that Hayes is my twin. Jk I hate Hayes being my brother. So that means I'm 16 years old and I'm the older twin by one minute. I'm a rebel I love racing, boxing, graffiti, and I get into a lot of fights at school because all the bitches get on my nerves because all they want to do is met Nash. I love to dance and play basketball. But let me tell you why I turned rebel.

Flashback 2 years ago
So I just woke up and I went downstairs and my mom was crying and Hayes and Bash were jumping up and down.
"Hey Nash why are u so happy?" I asked
I'm going on this tour with Hayes called magcon for like 2 years and we get to meet fans and all. We are going to be with like 11 other people it's awesome but I'm sorry to tell you but you can't go sorry Anna.

I ran up to my room and ran into the bathroom and got my best friend my blade and cut 13 cuts because I going to miss my brothers. I went downstairs to see suitcases at the door are they like leaving now. This is making my life worst. I get bullied at school and now my best friend is leaving me.

Nash and Hayes promised me that you are going to to call and text me everyday. I said very sad. This is killing me.
Yes and didn't forget about us and we are going to miss you Anna. 😭😭😭😭
Flashback over

Well those little fuckers never called or texted me so u changed and stopped  getting bullied and changed who I was.
I got my breakfast and penny boarded to school and  I meet up with my friends.
My friends decided that we didn't want to go to first period so we went to the side of the school and did some graffiti but the we got caught and we were sent to the office and I got suspended for like a week but whatever school is a fucking waste of my time.

When I got home I saw someone who I didn't want to see every again in my house ever.........

-------------
So hey guys this is my second story so I hope you like and also if u could read my other story I would be so happy

Thanks
Anna Caniff😈😈😈😈😈