Love Train..

Avianna ~ I woke up tired as ever, I couldn't believe what happened last night, I feel like a peice of me is gone. I really can't stand the pain, the thought of Corahn leaving me makes me sick to my stomach.. I love him alot and I'll do whatever it takes to save our relationship. The first thing I did when I woke up was call him.. Call ignored.. and went straight to his voice mail; "Hey, whats gud? It's yours truly Corahn leave a message after the beep.. BEEEEP!" Ugh, I DON'T UNDERSTAND! Wait..Ignoring my calls... even when Corahn got mad at me he'd never ignore my calls..We ALWAYS make up the next morning.. So, what's happening now? 

....

Corahn ~ Her eyes rolled back so I knew she was loving it..I grabbed her ass as she rode me.. Her names Leea or Ms.Rider as they call her in the strip club. Damn she was sexy.. and every guy wanted her too.. and look here she's right in my bed. I couldn't take it.. Avianna was stressing me out she's constantly worried about what I'm doing and never gives me space. Don't get me wrong, I love her with all my life.. and I know cheating on her right now isn't the right thing to do.. but I ...I just don't know what to do anymore.. I think I should end this relationship.. For the better.

Rayan ~ "Baby, where are you?" "Ohh...I'm just at the grocery store...I'll be home in 10 minutes!" "Oh, alright babe." I was just at home playing some 2K13 and waiting for my girlfriend Leea .. she's a beauty and every guy wants her.. But she's mines! Damn, we've been together for 3 months.. and she's been faithful as hell.. so I decided to surprise her and I'm bringing her to Eygpt next week.. But for tonight I'm just gonna take her out to dinner and give her the new Rolex I bought her earlier today. 

I woke up to my daughter crying for my attention, her name is Zaire Serenity Stevenson. She really is the most beautiful little girl I've seen.. Caramel skinned, hazel eyes, and she has the most cutest little curls of hair on her little head. Oh, my names Cheree and my boyfriends name is Issa.. We've been together for 2 years now.. & We're really in love.. I should tell you some more about me though. I'm 17, 5'5 & I work at Urban Outfitters... So you already know my closet is popping with flavour! But anyways, let me go and feed little Zaire before she starts crying louder. Bye y'all :)

Avianna ~ I went shopping with my bestfriend Calia, and cousin Natalia. They wanted me to get my mind off of Corahn, which is nearly impossible. But I tried anyways.. we walked pass the grocery store, to get to the mall side. While walking we saw some girl rushing out, she nearly knocked over Calia. "Uhm, EXCUSE ME?" "Damn, sorry okay? Sorry..your the one in my way." "Well, if you didn't have those big fake ass breast in your way maybe you could've seen that you were the one who came into my directon!" "Bitch, who the hell you talking too? Do you know who--" "OKAY OKAY, it's not that serious guys, go your seperate ways..it was an accident." "Whatever.." then we walked our seperate ways.. "Good thing I broke that up.." said Natalia. "That girl looked so familiar.." I said. "Oh well, forget about her..let's go shopping." 

Rayan ~ I was waiting a while for Leea to come home.. Maybe there was a big line at the grocery store? I don't know.. but right then the doorbell rang.I got up faster then a black person would seeing fried chicken.. but anyways..I rushed to the door and there she stood..not Leea though.. Anastasia.