Part 3 of 3

The kettle had boiled as mark took my arms and put them around his neck and pulled me in to a hug sliding me off the work top.

"Here you are look I'll even put it in my new star wars mug for you" as he gave me the mug.

After half an hour we where on our way to my flat, mark had never seen it. He'll get a shock of his live when he sees how much of a fan I was of his and the band.

"Dam it the lift is out of order" as I rolled my eyes.

"We'll have to take the stairs mark and my flat is on the 4 floor" about to staggering up the stairs.

"Oh well ok thats fine with me" he said as he stared following me up the stairs.

We continued chatting as we walked up the stairs.

"Have you any idea what you wanna do when we get back" I asked him as we came to the last lot of stairs.

"No but I could think of a few things that we can do" as he tapped my bum.

We both giggled...

"Really mark you and that mind of yours" as I looked at him and winked.

I opened the door with the key, "Come on in, would you like a brew before hand?" Sweetly asking him.

"Yea why not" as he grind at me and came closer for a kiss.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Izzy, POV
What was going on through my head Chris had only past over a month ago, I just didn't have the gust to bring myself to tell mark.

Without him knowing I could be happy but the thought of him not knowing is crushing I think im best of letting him know but maybe on a later date.