chapter two

I walked down the stairs to pinkie and took all the paper out of her hands thanking her for her help.
I then walked back to the mike and looked at all the question on the page and groaned at some of them shaking my head at them I lifted my head and said into the mike.

"ok people we are here to find out about them not to try and match up the dateless and the hopeless here, this is not perfect match so I will not be handing out your numbers or asking anything to do with their sexuality or anything else like that thank you so if you want to know what inches he is or how good she is in bed then you will have to ask that person yourself."

"Ok I say looking down at the page no,no,no and God no, I say as I cross them off the list ok there seem to be only 5 questions left."
"ok first question by the looks of it, it's for elder brad ok it looks like most of the questions on this page is for elder brad."
rubbing my head I let out a big sigh "sorry elder brad," elder brad comes up to me and pats my shoulder and say "it's ok just read them, we wont get mad at them" making a huffing sound god I would I say some of them are just plain stupid I say looking at him he just chuckles saying go a head.

ok here goes nothing do we need to get rabies shots or anything else like that? Seriously guys come on I groaned.
elder brad lifted his head grinning like a cat that ate the Canary no you do not need to be vaccinated against us (nope we may not need to be vaccinated for them but they may need to be vaccinated against some of our stupidness) we don't get sick much we can get a cold and that all, we can't get aids cancer or any other illnesses, we do have other thing thou there are 8 different packs some are born wolves some change into wolves when they hit their teens and these ones have a high fever for about a week before they change and our females go into heat and so can some of our males if they are mated to other males but that's all he said loudly to be herd over the roaring vampire I turned around lifting my eyebrows and glared at him after a few more mins he quietens down. (Thinking what's up with him)

Question 2.whats stopping the young teens from forcing a young girl into having sex or becoming pregnant.
A: we have rules and anyone of the packs members break that rule will be dealt with harshly the same goes with any of the other races we have what is called mates and they are made for us.

I look around and see that a lot of them are confused some of them saying like that doesn't stop them ok I think(humm ah ha I have an idea) quietens down please I have an idea I say after a few mins I talk into the mike ok pinkie can you come up please.

she walks up stops in front of me and look at the pile in my hand but before I can say anything elder brad takes them can my brother James come here too please, now stand in front of pinkie right James here is a werewolf WHAT no I wanted to be a vampire what!JAMES! it doesn't work that way you can't just put your hand up and say I want to be a cat or a dog or an unicorn I know you can be a jackass buts that's beside the point do you think I'll stay as a female if I could pick elder brad just looked at me and say what would you be if you could pick I would be a zombie and eat your brains bro oh wait I can't I'll still be starving I say laughing.

Ah ah very funny sis, I just grin at him now what I was saying before I was rudely interrupted was james here is a wolf, pinkie here is normal human, James has a mate which is like being married but anyway, James likes pinkie and pinkie has a crush on James and I'm going to pretend that I'm his wolf hmmm hang on a min I walked over to my bag and grabbed something out it then walked back to them brad stopped me looking at what was in my hand saying what's that you will have to wait and see i turned back to the mike and asked Mary the cat shifter if she could come over please I fix up her hair and undo her top four buttons on her top I walk back over to my bag and get a couple of more things out and redo her make-up to make her look like a two bit hooker I turned her around undid her bra and took it off and looked at what size it was and it was I size bigger then mine so I took my off and put mine on her and turn her around and push her breast up  she looked at me with a raised eye brow as to asked why while looking down at what I did I leaned in and whispered just play along.