Phobia for goodbye

The 2nd chapter is out and I'm so sorry for the long waiting time, but I've been very sick lately, and on the same time I'm preparing for a week's test -_- Anyway, I hope you will like this chapter :)

****

"Two days. Two days! And already now you've caused enough trouble for filling a whole year!"

Kazumi stood in the teachers' office, hearing almost all her sensei's yelling stuff at her.

"First, she almost destroyed the whole kitchen!" her first sensei scolded.

"Well, I didn't pay so much attention to the gas burner..." Kazumi replied.

"Then she destroyed all the plants!" the gardener yelled. Who should've known that there was a gardener in the school?

"But you told me yourself that the flowers were supposed to be watered. You just forgot to say how much..." she replied once again.

"And then she destroyed our blackboard!" her homeroom teacher yelled.

"Yeah about that... My middle school used white boards and there you had to bring your own pens with you. I thought, it would be the same here, now this is a school that formed only a few years ago."

But even after the explanations, they kept scolding her, ignoring her completely. She tried to get what the people said, only getting she destroyed this, she destroyed that, she destroyed this and that. Kind of everything they said had the word "destroyed" in them. It was like she was a machine of destruction. What she kind of was.

'I got the feeling that this is going to continue for a long, long time...' she thought tired to herself.

****

"Finally..."

Kazumi walked out of the office, 10 years older.

"Sigh, Shiwase isn't going to be happy for the bill" she sighed and looked down at the piece of paper in her hand, with a lot of zeroes on it. "I wonder how it's going to be this time... Silent disappointment or angry disappointment?"

She gave the paper a look again.

"With this number...probably the angry one."

Another sigh left her mouth, but there wasn't really a reason to sigh. It was not the first time people had started yelling at her, because her stupidity. No actually, that was kind of a normal day for her, though she never imagined that she would make that much destruction in just two days. She started to walk down the hallway, down to her class. The break was almost over, and she didn't even get a chance to eat her lunch, because of her sensei's long "talking". As she almost drooled just by the thought about her food, she suddenly bumped into someone. Looking up, a familiar face occurred.

"Oh, it's you!" she said happy, when he realized it was her senpai, Junpei Hyūga. "What're you doing here?"

"I'm here to leave some papers at the office" he answered showing the block of paper in his hand.

"Then, I won't stand in your way anymore" she said and stepped aside with a smile.

He raised an eyebrow slightly, and continued walking in the direction to the office.

"I sure hope they all have cooled a bit down, so their anger don't end up getting him too-"

Suddenly she could hear her teachers yell once again.

"I guess that was too fast spoken, huh? Poor Hyūga-senpai..."

She still looked at the hallway, when Hyūga came walking out with almost robot like steps.