Chapter 12! Completed.

** Cams pov**

Mias missing and I need to find her. This is all my fault. I'm her guardian I should have been more responsible. I walked into the room and reached for the phone but a hand stopped me.

"Don't call the cops... They'll just take forever."

Yeah Nash is probably right.

"Then what do we do?" I asked.

"Just jot down her enemies." Hayes said while walking into the room.

"But who are they? She doesn't have many, except for Kayla and Jack and Kayla wouldn't do that... Would she?" I asked.

"No but Jack would." Hayes said angry.

** 30 minutes later**

Hayes, Nash, and I were in the car driving over to Kayla's house to get answers. I wonder what's happening to Mia now. My baby sister. Just the thought of her hurt makes me want to boil with anger and rage.

We knocked on Kayla's door and she looks worried.

"Where's jake?" I ask.

"I don't know I haven't seen him for awhile now. Why?" She asks.

"Why is that?" Nash asks.

"Because I broke up with him. I knew he did that to Mia other wise she wouldn't of tackled me." She said looking down.

"Jack took her. Do you know anywhere they could be?" I asked.

"Yea. He might of took her to a ware house down the street. It's about three blocks from here, really big you shouldn't miss it."

"Thank you." Nash said.

I didn't bother to say anything. It was her ex who took my sister anyway. I got in the car with Hayes and Nash following I sped all the way until I found the ware house. I saw an axe right near the door so I grabbed it just in case I might need it. I chopped the door down with the axe and then ran through the halls of the ware house and see Mia through a door window and see that she's laying on the bed with just her bra and underwear on and she has blood covering her. That made me pissed.

I walk into the door because it was not locked. Mia looks up and she can barely speak but she does get a the word that cheers me up.

"Cameron?" She asks.

**Mias pov**

Jack came into the room with a knife. I was scared. I have never been this scared in my entire life.

"So Mia remember that time I asked you not to tell anyone what I did? But you did it anyway." He said. I gulped.

I nodded my head. He came over pushed me on the bed and started to choke me. I blacked out.

I woke up in just my bra and panties. Wth happened? I had cuts all over my body and blood was running down my body and my legs were sore. Then jack walked in.

"What did you do?!" I yelled.

"Oh relax I didn't rape you. Well sort of. I merely just took my tongue and placed it where the beauty is and did my work." He said smiling.

Then I saw Cam walk through the door. What is he doing here? He found me?

"Cameron?" I chocked out.

"It's me Mia. I'm going to get you out of here." He said, and then Jack tackled Cam on the floor causing him to fall and drop the axe. Where are Hayes and Nash? I started limping towards the axe to help Cam, and then Hayes came.

"Where's Nash!?" I yelled.

"He's watching the door." He then came over and tried to help me up.

"No! No... Help Cam first." Hayes tried to drag Jack off, and he pushed him to the floor and then Hayes banged his head on the door. I got up and grabbed the axe and was wobbling because it was so heavy. I placed it on Jacks back and started to cut him. He then fell to the floor yelling, and I fell onto the floor and then everything went black.