Chapter 7

Hmm, so this is in Austin's point of view, & he gets to know Henry, the guy that works in the front office, a little better :D ENJOY ♥ --Wolfcakes 

==========================================================================

The phone rang and it was about to be lunch. I got up, moaning as I stretched, and got the phone up. It said Tino. I answered it quickyl. "Hello..?" my voice cracked. "Oh, hey man, you just got up? I don't wanna bother you but me and Phil were wondering if you wanted to go to the bowling alley in town!" He sounded so cheery. I couldn't deny it. "Of course, man! Lemme ask Alan.." I got up and started walking to his room. "How is Alan, by the way..?" Tino asked. I stopped in my tracks. "Umm, he's fine, just like me." He scoffed. "What's wrong?" He could tell? How? I rolled my eyes. "Everything is fine, Tino." I smiled eventhough Tino couldn't see that. I kept walking, and knocked on the door. I heard him shift around in the bed. "Come in." I walked in, and saw his cute messy bed hair. I blushed. "Tino wants to know if you want to go bowling with him and Phil." I asked in a soft tone. "Sure...hey! We can invite Henry too!" He got all excited. "Who's Henry..?" I forgot Tino was on the phone, and put it back to my ear. "He's the guy who work at the front desk in our new apartment." Tino stayed silent for a bit. "Oh, sure." He sounded like he didn't want him to go. "You sure..?" "Yea! I'll see you soon, and I'll send directions in a minute." He hung up, and I placed my phone on Alan's night stand. Alan got up, and hugged me tightly. I wasn't expecting that. I fell back a little and then stood up a little bit, balancing myself. I looked down at my waist to see him smiling. He let go, and got up out of bed. He was in his boxers, and shirtless. I turned around to avoid getting turned on. "I'm taking a shower." He walked out, and towards the bathroom, and closed the door, turning on the lights.I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. I also went a grabbed a towel from my bag, and put it in front of the bathroom door, case Alan had forgot. Then, I sat on the couch and turned on the the tv. I felt my phone vibrate. It was Tino with the directions. I saved them, and at the bottom it said. 

Hey man, I was thinking around 2 maybe? & youre gonna talk to me about what's going on!  :3 

I replied:

There's nothing going on! So quit being so paranoid. Yea, 2 sounds good.

I put my phone back in my pocket once more, and decided to go up to the front desk. I walked to the front door, and walked outside. It was very hot, as usual. I took the 10 minute walk to the front desk, and saw someone different there. It was an older woman. I walked into the door, the bells on the knob rang. It fel homey. I walked up to her. She was smiling. "Hi, can I help you...?"  I smiled back nicely. "Yes, is Henry here..?" She stopped smiling. "No. But, he lives in apartment 7-2a. Its by the pool." I backed away. The woman looked aggitated. "Umm...thanks." I walked out and around the back of the building by the pool. I walked down the little sidewalk and up under the big oak trees until I saw a door that said 7-2a. I knocked. I heard footsteps, and the doorknob wiggled. It opened, and I saw a girl with purple hair. Her eyes were very pale blue. "Umm, who the fuck are you? I got mace!" She hid behind the door a bit." I was defiantly running into grumpy people today, or maybe it was the town..? "Umm, can you tell me where Henry is..?" She changed her face, and it brightened a little bit. "Oh, Henry? He lives in the attic. Just go up the spiral staircase in the back." She slammed the door. I walked up the staircase. This was turning into an adventure. When I reached the top, there was a little black door. I knocked on it. It opened, and I finally saw Henry. "Oh what a suprise. Hey Austin!" He welcomed me in. The place he lived in was very small. I wouldn't be able to stay here. "This is my place. So, why ya here...?" He sat on his mattress of a bed. "You live in this place?" I asked, "Yea! It's enough for me! You probably saw my grouchy mom at the front desk.  My family owns this, and this is all I can afford. I usually crash downstairs at Wendy's place." I laughed. "You know she threatened me with mace..?" He started laughing. "Really? I've known that dork since fourth grade, so my mom gave her that dump for a discount price." I nodded. "So lemme ask again, why ya here..?" I remembered. "Me, and some of the band want you to go bowling with us." His brown eyes lit up. "Sure!" He slipped on some jeans. "Lets go man!" I tilted my head. "Youre not gonna shower..?" I asked in confusion. "Nah, I took one yesterday morning." I tilted my head again. "Ok." He sprayed cologne on. " That's what this is for." He shook it some, and threw it on his bed. He looked through a pile of clothes, and forged two socks, and slipped some grey converses on. I was very disturbed on his personal hygiene. I walked out the door and we walked back to my apartment. He talked the whole time. He was so outgoing, and apparently he was younger than I thought. He was only 20. I walked in to see Alan on the couch all dressed. I looked at my phone clock, it said 1:00. "Ok, you hang with Alan, I gotta get ready." He smiled. "Ok, man." Alan came running in. "Where have you...." He cut off seeing Henry. "Ohhh, hey Henry!" He waved, and walked to the living room again. I made a funny face at Alan. 

Ok shower...here I come.

=========================================================================

I havent written in awhile I know :P But here you go guys! hope you enjoyed it! :3