Chapter 6

Aria's POV

I sat hunched over the kitchen table, crying my heart out.
How could he do this?
After everything!
I gave him a second chance after him writing the book. I knew I shouldn't have.
Anyway, it's not like if I had left him, I wouldn't have had Avery. I was only a week pregnant at the time anyway.
Ugh. Why was I so stupid?!

The phone began ringing but I let it ring.
It stopped and I'm guessing Avery picked it up.

"Mommy, it's aunty Hanna!" A little voice came from behind me.
I turned around a saw Avery standing with the phone in her hand.
"Mommy, why are you crying?" She asked.
"No reason sweetie. Go and waltz some TV." I told her. She nodded her head and left the room.
I sighed and placed the phone to my ear.

"Hello Hanna." I sighed as tears were still rolling down my cheeks.
"Aria, what's wrong? Why are crying? Why are you ignoring my texts? Something's up, you never let Avery answer the phone!" She started shooting 100 questions at me.
I broke down into tears
"Wait, never mind. I'm coming round. I'll get Emily, Ali and Spencer." She said and hung up.

I put the phone onto the table and cried.
-
I was still crying when the doorbell rang.

I heard voices from the front door, but I have no idea how Avery managed to open the door.

"Mummy's in the kitchen." I heard Avie say.
"Thanks Avie." Spencer said.

The four girls appeared at the door.
"Aria? What happened?" Emily asked.
They sat at the table.
I lifted my head and looked at my four friends.
"He cheated on me." I whispered.
"What?" Ali asked.
I picked my phone up and showed them the text and the video.

I had to listen to the video again, making me cry even more.

"Jackie?!" Hanna shouted. "What is going on?!"
I wiped away my tears. "He left for a meeting after school. But, he told me he got stuck in the snow. A sent me this video him and Jackie. I gave him a second chance. This is all my fault."
"Aria, none of this is your fault. It's his choice. He wanted to do this. Do not blame yourself for his stupid choices!" Emily told me.
"But it is my fault! I believe in stupid second chances. I'm an idiot. What am I supposed to do about Avery?!"
"Look, we can take Avery. But, this isn't your fault." Ali told me.
"It's her birthday in a few days though. What am I supposed to do then? Ezra comes home in a couple hours, well he should do anyway."
"I can look after Avery tonight." Hanna suggested.
"Really? You would do that?"
"Of course." She smiled and took my hand.

We must have been sitting for a half hour talking then drinking coffee.

"Mommy?" Avery's quiet voice sounded from the doorframe. We all looked over to her.
"Yes baby?"
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine honey." I said. She came over to me and I sat her on my lap.
"Why were you crying earlier?"
I looked up to the girls for help.
"Because, your mom, is sad at how fast you're growing up. I mean, you're going to be four on Saturday!" Ali told her.
"Oh. Well, I'm still only little." She said looking up at me.
"Yeah, but you're getting big!" I smiled.
"I know." She smiled to herself.
"Hey Avie." Hanna started. "Would you like to stay at mine to tonight? We can have a big girls sleepover."
"Yay!" Avery beamed jumping off my lap and hugging Hanna.

I didn't even realise how late it actually was when I looked up at my clock.
"Wow, 3:30 already. Ezra should be home soon." I sighed starting to panic.
"Yay daddy!" Avery squealed in excitement.
-
It was about an hour later, the girls were still here and the front door started to unlock.

I motioned for the girls to go upstairs with Avery as Ezra entered the kitchen.

"Hey Aria." He smiled walking over to me. "What's wrong?" Ezra asked lifting my chin up.
I ignored him and picked my phone up. I showed him the text from A.

Guilt was written across his face.
"Aria... I-I can explain."
"Save it." I told him and played the video.
"She forced herself onto me!"
"Really? Just watch the god damn video." I said in disgust.
-
Hanna's POV
There was a lot of screaming coming from downstairs.
I looked over to Avery who was sitting on her bed holding her toy tightly to her chest.
"Avery?" I scrunched my forehead up because she looked scared. "Avie, you okay?" All the girls looked around to her.
She burst into tears.
"Awe sweetie. It's okay." I said walking over to her.
She sat on her bed with tears streaming down her face.
"Wh-why are m-mommy and dad-daddy fig-fighting?" She sobbed in between tears.
"Mommy and daddy are just talking loudly. Let's go to mine." I told her.

I got up and sat her on my hip and Emily took her bag.
Avery was still hugging her toy and crying.

I arrived at my house with Emily. Emily said she would stay the night.
Spencer and Ali had to go back home.

"Hey girls." My mom greeted us as we walked through the door.
"Hey mom." I sighed.
"Hello Mrs Marin." Emily smiled weakly.
"Avery, what happened?" Mom furrowed her eyebrows.
"Aria and Ezra are having a 'heated' discussion." I told her. She nodded her head. "I said I would look after her tonight."
"Okay, well, I'm upstairs if you need me."
-
We sat on my bed watching Disney channel.
Avery had been quiet for a while before she decided to speak up.
"Why are mommy and daddy fighting?"
"I'm not sure sweetie." I sighed.
She hugged my waist and hugged her back.
-
Aria's POV
"Aria, will you just listen to me?!" Ezra yelled as he followed me about the bedroom.
"Why Ezra?! Just so you can lie even more? I gave you a second chance!" I yelled, throwing clothes into a suitcase then zipping it up. "I was such an idiot for giving you second chance." I threw the case at him.
"Aria!"
"Don't Ezra. Just get out!" I screamed at him, pushing him down the stairs and out the front door, then slammed it in his face.

I fell to my knees crying.
Why? What did I do?
__________________
Newest chapter :( poor Aria. Next chapter will be Avery's birthday hope you liked it  ~ Charlotte xoxo