My feelings

Naruto POV

YN and i were going to ICHIRAKU for ramen.  I loved to be there. I don't know what to wear.  Why was i so concered. It felt like i was going oN a date but it was not true. So I stopped myself from thinking that and chose a t-shirt with black and white stripes on it. After i chose my one i don't know why but I thought of (YN) how will she look like. And I smiled how cute she is.

Later on,i got cut off by a call from her. I picked up and she told me" naruto what will you be wearing  for our da.... Uh ... My treat??"

I assume if she was saying our date but anyway I said " I'd just wear a black white striped t shirt and black skinny jeans and thats all"

she just said " gotcha idiot byeeeeee!!!!!" And cut the line..... Then  I looked at the clock it was almost 7 so i went out with my car and went to her house. After i reached there I rang her bell and she opened up. She was just looking so amazing and lovely and..... Oh wait... What am i thinking she is not my GF Or anything so why???

She is just my bestie.......but was this all i felt? after she and i got to car i started a song on my CD it was of the new debuted Co ed band called "K.A.R.D"... The song was 'OH NANA' ...
<what the hell?! Did i just advertise kard?! Well they are lit af🔥>

When it started she just got sooooo happy and said "Oi naruto its my favvvvvvv i love youuuuuuuuuu..." After she finished the sentence her face got red as tomato as she realized that she told me i love u...." Oi ya know everyone loves their besties and u r my one so i also love u " she finished then i was about to say some thing we reached to ICHIRAKU.... I wish she would actually say that to me T_T

We both got to our seats , she asked me what i wanted and ayame came and got our orders and gave it to teuchi and

teuchi said "oi mooi Naruto my boy so you got a girl again and now it looks perfect i will give ya lovey dovey some more extra for ur reunion and some discount........ She is a sure thing for you.. My expert eyes can tell" , he giggled and Put his spatula on air to prove he was happy
Dang that OLD man!

I got heated up .. It was embarrassing so and i said " hey  OLD MAN TEUCHI!!! She is just my best friend and nothing more and dont you dare to call us loveydovey..."

Then i told her "YN ,don't mind whatever teuchi said ,when hinata and i came here often ! they also called me loveydovey ,i was well with that as she was my Girlfriend ya know ! so now you aren't my Girlfriend but you are my bestie so i cant tell you my lovey and am ur dovey "

YOUR POV

I was so sad when naruto told me those cause I wasn't sure if he thinks of me more than a friend but now i am completely sure with what just happened now. Ah well i gotcha! He, naruto doesn't  love me so what?nothing .... I Was a bit depressed about that but didn't let him see that.

we got our food served, i looked at him he was alright as well as always. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. But commented the food was so good here and he loves it. After we finished i saw I didn't bring my money pouch, After seeing that i was tensed cuz this treat was probably from me but i.... I am such a stupid. I found out my stupidness while naruto was in the Wash Room so he doesn't know this at all when he came back he glanced over at me, and said "no need to get tensed ... I will pay now , its no big deal!"
i was shocked. how did he know  that I didn't bring my money pouch ... ?!Is it written on my face or i told him as a slip of tongue??? I just mumbled a ok and ran to the wash room .... And started to talk to myself what was going on?? How did he know my problem??? Ok ok ok knock it off..... More importantly what was happening to me these days ?? Why am I wanting to stay close to him?? Why was my heart racing fast around him?? Why do i want him to hug me like he would never vanish? Why do i feel So Happy when i am with him?!

It doesn't happen towards all boys so why him.......... I stopped thinking and washed my face and wiped it with a tissue. I didn't talk on our way back home and when he dropped me he hugged me and i started blushing like an idiot... I said ,"bye" and ran fast to my room and got freshen up and went to bed

NARUTO POV

What was that feelings..... When i said her all those things i felt my heart shattered. And in car, she said i love u i felt my self blushing, hearing up my Cheeks! and when she touches me it feels weird.... And when she is around me i feel myself like a very happy one.. Otherwise my heart beats faster than ever when i am around her .......i was thinking all this to find a answer and went to house and my room and changed and slept a good night sleep and wished all of my frnds a GOOD NIGHT

AN: so guys i made this chapter after a lot of time plz plz plz comment and vote plz i am so excited about ur comment plz atleast one comment plz from u yeah u reader chan........
Ok so in the next part naruto and u both realize that u both r in love with eachother but can't afford to tell
Love you my readers requests r open if u want one i will make for ya .... Ya know
-EC chan