Realizetions

ACTUALL POV
So it was already morning as you two woke up. It was weekend so school was off

No school for these two days. It was pretty boring to wake up in the morning. But you had to cuz INO invited all of your friends to go for a movie from 11 but she has planned to go to the shopping mall to buy presents for her boyfriend Sai ,it was his birthday nearby and all of you were invited to his best birthday party. So you two also have to buy presents for him.

As you wake up at 8 and it was late from usual but still it was early for you (atleast its weekend). You woke up and went down for breakfast. Yeah, you brushed your teeth then got down. When you got down for breakfast ,you were still sleepy but anyways, checked the notifications on phone and

thats when ur mom called you and you said " "COMINGGGGGGG!!!!" Then you went there and sat on your usual seat and checking your phone . After your mom finished making breakfast she came to you and asked ,"what happened yeasterday".

You mumbled ,"what could happen ... I just went to dinner with naruto..." Mom said " oh but what did he do now??". YOU said " mom u know how is he and what could he do so what u want huh??? Ok give me breakfast i am in a hurry so plz" then ur mom gave u some breakfast and u went for a warm shower and got dressed in a baggy jeans and a shirt and a jacket as u were about to come down your sister said" hey YN u think i will let u go in this clothes .... No way!!! What are these?? I will choose u one " then she went to ur closet and got out a skinny jeans and a girly tops where it was written that 'i am so cute.. 'U sighed and changed into that cuz u were not in a mood to argue right now... So u r perfect now and went to the biggest mall of konoha named « Hokage mountain buyers»

u entered and texted ino where to come. She said u have to go to 5 th floor and they were sitting in a restaurent when u started u saw kiba was going in there. U remembered hina cheated on naruto for kiba so u ignored him and reached there.

" U R LATEEEEEE!!! " everyone shouted as u started apologizing and said it was ur sister who ade you late just to male you wear girly clothes and everyone laughed. After u started shopping for sai it was 10:47 and u said we should go for movies now. Everyone agreed and u were watching" minions" in 3D so it was nice u thought (don't kill me if u don't like it reader) u were in a line cuz u all went to lunch to a restaurant. And ate some food

Naruto pov
YN was looking cute and i really got i was only reserving my precious kiss for her i knew it yesterday.

/:/:/:/:/FLASH BaCK/:/:/:/:
At night I wasn't sure if I liked Yn so i got up, as I went out cause i wasnt sleepy, i got to our living room. When i reached there i saw mom and dad were awake . they were reading about something but what I don't know so I didn't ask them. After i entered the room mom looked at me and smiled and called me to sit with her. And dad went out to bring something to eat as it was almost 2:36 am and i am here in my living room.

I said mom "what is love??" Mom said back"why dear, r u in love too???" I said " no actually u know i am not sure thats why.."

Mom told " naruto there are many kinds of here but there is a thing called true love which is so strong. If you really and truly love someone your heart will race fast and your mind will also wanna see that person and u will feel yourself blushing around them and you will be protective over them ... I want my son to fall in true love then he will know what is this new version of his life... I always believed that u don't need to love so many person at once or get many girlfriends but you can love only one person..." She finished her lecture with a huge goofy smile on her face ....

And i said once more "mom , but if i love her and she doesn't love me then?? And mom i think you are right that I have to love a certain someone and no one ... Believe it!!"

Mom said " you will get what you give.. it is one kind of reflection when you are looking at the mirror then  u will see yourself and that reflection will do what you are doing.... Thats how you will get what u want...BTW what did  you mean by she??? " she started with a suspicious smirk on her face " tell tell who is that she .... Huh??? "

I started blushing like crazy and just shook my head as no and stormed to my bedroom and slammed the door and I bounced myself in my bed amd started calculating my feelings towards YN

And then i was completely sure that i have been saving up my precious kiss for her and i only love her truly. So why I don't have the courage to tell her?? And after being tired if thinking about my foolishness i went to a sound sleep...

YOUR POV
In the lunch i sat with naruto and i felt myself go nervous but why?  I am his bestie nothing more .... I know he is the person whom i truly love but he doesn't he is just a friend of mine so what??
After lunch we went to our own houses and did whatever i wanted.

And I'm just tired so i got a shower and when i came back it was 8:40 and i am not going to dinner... Oh gosh....i got my night dress out and put them on with my FC slippers... As i sat down on my bed I saw there were so many missed calls and texts. It was from hina and kiba. 

AN: so after writing a lot i feel myself  improving amd what plz plz plz comment and write and vote plz plz plz
And im the next chapter u will know a huge truth which will make u face palmed *faint*

ME: Naruto how is it ??
Naruto: tup tup good ..
Me: oi naruto give me Some good complement
Naruto: aye what good.. It is just like you ... Uglyyy
Me:NAAAARRRRUUUUTTTTTOOOOOOO *kickes him*

Don't mind i just hitted ur lover. Sorry but u see he was telling me a bad girl so what can i do else??

BYE BYE