IV.

you

Rolling over I groaned at the annoying ringing sound that came from my phone. I squinted at the time and mentally cursed whoever was calling me at 5 am. Sliding my thumb across the screen I put the phone to my ear and threw myself back on the bed with my arm over my eyes.

"Hello?"

"Y/N?"

My eyes widened from under my arm. "Green eyes! What's up with the calling at 5 in the morning?"

Lauren let out a small panicked laugh. "I'm really sorry I just can't sleep and you were the first person I thought about."

"The first person huh?"

A small pause ensued and I could hear Lauren's breathing on the line still. "Shut up Y/N."

"Alrighty then someone is cranky."

"I'm never cranky I am an angel in the mornings." Lauren argued.

"Never said you weren't." My half-asleep brain realized what I said and I could feel the heat on my cheeks. A small giggle came from Lauren and I groaned. "Ignore me I didn't just say that."

"Erased from my memory Y/N."

"We've known each other for less than 24 hours and I can tell already you're a huge dork."

"That's offensive."

"Good."

"Asshole."

"Violent words Lauren."

"Whatever."

"Why can't you sleep?"

"Huh?"

"Why can't you sleep?"

Lauren let out a breath. "Oh."

I cracked a smile. "Why do you sound so surprised?"

"Usually if I call someone at this time they tell me to get lost and hang up on me."

"I would never."

She let a small pause go by. "Why?"

I bit my lip. "Because you're interesting and I like
interesting people."

"So are you saying you like me?"

"Probably more than I should if we only met yesterday." I let a small smile make home on my face.

"Good. I think I like you too."

"Are you busy?" I questioned.

"It's five thirty in the morning Y/N."

"So no?"

"No Y/N I am not."

"Good. Do you want to go get coffee?"

"Now?"

"Now."

Lauren let out a laugh. "You Y/N are a special person?"

"Why is that? I know a small little place that opens up around this time."

"Okay sure why not, I don't have anything to do today."

"I have no classes so I'm good.." I let out a giggle. "I'll text you the address okay?"

"Perfect."

"See you soon green eyes."

"See you soon Y/N."

---

A/N - short but sweet, fluff is nice.

Rose out.

(P.S - you look amazing in that shirt.)