Chapter 28

Becky's pov

It has been 6 months since I had the twins. Tanya went to see that girl in hospital every week now and she loved it. She was becoming a new friend. I'm dropping Charlie and summer off to there daycare with the other younger toddlers which is a 10 minute drive.

"Morning love"

Joe said in his morning voice. I can't get over it. It's so deep but yet so soothing and sexy.

"Morning how was your sleep?"

"Good we need to take the twins to there daycare"

"We do but first let's celebrate your birthday"

"Do we have to I feel old now I am 24"

"Who gives a damn Joe you will forever be young in my eyes"

I get his present and hand it to him. It's nothing special. It is a collage of all the photos we have together. The first ever selfie of us where on there our date selfie our engagement party selfie all of them where on there.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it I love you so much"

"I love you to"

I give him a quick peck on the lips and go take a shower. Joe was on morning duty for babies seeming as it did no take him long to get ready.

I had a shower, got dressed into this long t-shirt and leggings with some boots. Dried my hair and put it into a fishtail. Did my makeup and went downstairs.

I stole one of Joe's slices of toast

"Oh Becky of course you can have a slice of toast take the whole damn plate"

"Sorry birthday boy I'm in such a rush seeming as we are now parents"

"It's fine I was joking remember what's mine is you and what-"

"Is yours is mine yeah I know come on we need to go!"

I pull Joe out of his seat and get into the car with the twins.

~

As we pull up outside the daycare centre I see a fan coming towards us.

"Omg hi Becky Hi Joe I can't believe it's you!"

I gave the girl a hug and saw all the mums looking over stareing and tutting.

"Is this Charlie and Summer?"

"Yeah would you like to say hello?"

"Are you sure I don't want to intrude?"

"It's fine"

She looked in to the pushchairs and smiled.

"They have your eyes"

"I know"

"Can we have a selfie sorry I know I'm asking alot"

I interrupt her. I don't mind if people ask. If it was not for them Joe would not be living in London and we would of never met.

"It's fine if it weren't for you guys we would not be together"

We tool the selfie and she said her goodbyes.

I walked in and the mums started to talk about me.

She is far to young to have kids.

She does not even dress like a mum

Who does she think she is. The biggest celebrity in the world.

Wow 5 million subscribers who gives a damn she needs a proper job

I ignore the comments those snobby people have to say and kiss my two little ones goodbye for the day.

"Goodbye my angels mummy will be back soon!"

~

We where on the sofa. !e and Joe editing a video. He hates doing things on his birthday. Why does he?

"Let's go somewhere for a change like another date Joe for old times sake"

"Ok let's just forget about the world and go mad for the next couple of hours"

Boring chapter I know but it was to make up for not putting a part up.

Vote ❤

Comment ❤

Follow ❤

Bye guys ❤