~ 30 ~

*Quick Question~ what do you guys think of smut??? Or possibly Smut????*

We pulled back and I jumped a little.

"Oh god!" I said pushing Derek up and to the other side of my room and into the closet. I fixed my hair and clothes and went over to my door and opened it.

"Scott, what are you doing?" I asked leaning up against the door.

"I've thought about it, and has much as I don't like to say this.....When Dad's here I would prefer you stay with someone else,........ Like Derek." He said clutching his teeth.

"What?" I asked shocked that he wasn't here trying to stop me from having sex with Derek.

"I just don't trust him here." He said looking at me a little confused.

"Yeah, sure I'll talk to Derek about it. Theirs nothing better then hearing your protective brother say you can be staying in the same house for a little while with your older boyfriend." I said smirking before closing the door to a almost freaking out Scott.I walked over to the closet door and opened it.

"You know the amount of times I've been in here I could tell you where everything is." Derek said and walked out.

"You know the amount of times you're in there and Scott doesn't know makes me wonder if he's really a wolf." I said walking over to my desk and sitting down on the chair.

"Or he could trust you enough. " He said making me laugh at him.

"No, if he did he would trust me with you in the daytime around him. But he doesn't, he just doesn't want me to tell him that what he was doing was wrong." I said turning around and turning on my computer.

"He trusts you, he just doesn't trust me." Derek said has he sat down beside me. I looked over at him and grabbed his hand and interlocked our fingers.

"Sometimes I wish things would of turned out different, not just with being a wolf, but with my family and yours. But then I realize we wouldn't be together." I said looking in his eyes.

"Things happen for a reason. I understand that now and I'm not going to lose you. I promise." He said has he pulled me into his lap and kissed me. We kissed till my computer made a ping noise. I looked over at it and saw I had a new message.

"What's this?" I asked has I got off Derek lap and clicked on the message. When I clicked on it the email address was blocked and the massage has tons a pictures of me.

"OK, now I'm really scared.........Terrified. terrified is a better word." I said has Derek grabbed my computer and looked at the pictures.

"Some of them are when you're in the woods, how could someone get those?" He asked has Scott busted into the room.

"Stiles just called and said he might know.......who the killer is.......Why?" Scott asked has he pointed at Derek. I grabbed my computer back and started looking at the pictures.

"He was here when you came in a few minutes ago. Come look at this." I said gesturing for him to come over. He walked over and looked at my computer.

"Pictures of you, what about them?" He asked. I sighed and pushed him back and turned around.

"I didn't take them, no one we talk to did, they were sent from a blocked account." I said showing him the information.

"So someone is stalking you?" Scott asked again.

"We think it might be the person who's been killing everyone." Derek said getting up from the chair.

"Who did Stiles say was the killer?" Derek asked has he paced back and forth in my room.

"Matt, Why?" Scott said. I jumped up and looked at the both of them with wide eyes.

"Matt takes pictures and knows how to work a camera. Jackson was talking about missing footage from a recording he took. What if Matt erased it so Jackson doesn't know what he's turning into." I said causing Scott to get up and run out the door.

"I'm going to Stiles, stay here." He said running out the house and slamming the door.

"We're not staying here, are we?" Derek asked smirking at me has I shook my head no.