~38~

*Since you guys asked so nicely for another chapter, here you go guys. Hope you like it.*

"I believe in you, just don't try to kill anyone." I said holding on to Derek's hand.

"I don't think I can do this.." Derek said pulling back on my arm.

"You've been thrown around and around before, and you can't ride this ride." I said pointing to the roller coaster ride in front of us.

"That's different I know I can live through it. This I'm not that sure." He said about to walk away. I grabbed his hand again and pulled him back.

"You're an Alpha remember, you can do this." I said rubbing his hand.

"I just don't think I can, being an alpha is complete different from being stupid and riding this." He said pointing behind me. I sighed and gave him puppy eyes and he looked away.

"You need to relax and enjoy this moment. You've been busy and freaking out about the alphas and Boyd and Erica missing you need to relax and enjoy this moment that we have together." I said trying to convince him. He was about to walk away and I grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"No..no...no.... You promised you would ride this with me, come on one last normal thing till we get back to Beacon Hills." I said giving him puppy dog eyes. He sighed and I jumped in the air clapping.

"Thank you." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"What are you doing here Issac?" I asked him has he stood outside of the house. He was looking down at the ground shaking.

"Mmmmmmm.........Cora is at the loft now, so I thought it would be nice to let them hang together." Issac said not sure of him self.

"Issac what's the real reason?" I asked. He looked up and had tear stains on his face.

"Came in Issac, you can bunk with Scott." I said opening the door. He walked in and followed me into the kitchen.

"Here." I said handing him a plate with pizza on it.

"Thanks." He said before eating all of it. The front door opened and Scott walked into the house.

"What is Issac doing here?" Scott said while walking into the Kitchen.

"Derek threw me out, after he threw something at me." Issac said. I looked up real quick and looked at him.

"Are you serious?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Elena. I can go somewhere else if you don't want me to stay here." He said getting up. Scott moved in front of him and put his hands on his shoulder.

"No, you can stay here has long has you need."Scott said has I walked over and pulled Issac into a hug.

"Yeah, you can stay with us and I'll kick Derek's ass for you, promise." I said making Issac laugh.

Scott took Issac upstairs to show him were he would be staying and I walked up to my room. I got in my room and smelt a smell that smelt familiar, but it was different. I was expecting Derek when I turned around, but Cora was there.

"Cora? What are you doing here?" I asked looking at her.

"I see you took Issac in." She said completely avoiding my question.