Elfman x reader

A/n- WARNING! REALLY CRAPPY XD

I was sitting at the bar talking to Mira when I felt someone staring at me. I turned around only to see that it was Elfman. 

"Can I help you with something?" I asked sweetly.

"*Ahem, cough cough* Yes, actually!" Elfman got up and walked over to me.

"Well what is it?" When I asked he blushed ever so slightly.

"I was wondering if you would wanna go... Uh... Get some dinner?"

"Why?" I asked. Of course I was gonna say yes, but I wanted to tease him first.

"BECAUSE REAL MEN ASK PRETTY GIRLS OUT ON DATES!!!" The whole guild was looking at us. Now I was blushing for two reasons: One, the whole guild was looking at us. Two: He called me pretty.

"U-uh, w-well I uh..." I stuttered nervously hoping everyone would look away before I answered. When it was clear they weren't going to I decided just to answer. "I would love too."

---------------le time skip because I'm writing during class---------------

"I thought we were getting dinner..." I mumbled as we stood outside of a haunted house.

"DANG IT!!!!" Elfman shouted. "I THOUGHT THAT SINCE NEXT WEE- *Ahem* I thought that since next week is halloween we should do something that has to do with the holiday." I sweatdropped. 'If you wanted to go to a haunted house then why did you ask me to dinner?'

"I guess that makes sense." I said as I followed Elfman into the building. We walked down all of the hallways, it really wasn't that scary. But then...

"BOO!!!!" I jumped and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"YOU SHOULDN'T SCARE GIRLS!!! IT MAKES YOU UNMANLY!!!!" Elfman said as he punched the worker that scared me.

"T-thanks." I mumbled.

Elfman puffed out his chest and said. "Anything for my girlfriend!" after he said that we both blushed. "W-will you be my girlfriend?"

"Sure!" Then we walked back to the guild hand in hand.

A/n- Sorry it's so short, I wasn't really sure what to do for this one plus I'm writing during class so, yeah. Anyway, thanks for reading, don't forget to <3 fairy tail!