Chapter 6

*Welcome To Hell*
Ysel was in hell,trying to find answers to what had happen to her sister,Kendra and where Crowley had kept her at. Once Ysel got to Hell, she had arrived to where Crowley was,which was where his throne was. "Hello,Ysel. I don't remember calling for your assistance,"Crowley said. "No,Sir. You didn't. I have a question to ask you. If you're willing to answer that is," Ysel said. Crowley looked shocked and said,"Ask away,i suppose." Ysel said,"I heard you Kidnapped my sister,Kendra. Is that true?" "Maybe,maybe not. Who told you that," Crowley asked. Ysel thought for a moment and said,"I heard it from 3 people. Dean,Sam,and my other sister,Grace." Crowley laughed and said,"Yes,I kidnapped Kendra. She's in the dungeon." Crowley throw the keys to Ysel. Ysel walked to where the door to the dungeon.
        When Ysel entered,she saw an angel trap and saw a girl inside it. The girl was chained to the ground. She had chains on her wrist and her ankles. When Ysel was face to face with the angel,she saw that it was her sister,Kendra. Kendra's face was covered in blood as well as her arms and legs. "Did Crowley do this to you with an angel blade? I'm your sister,Ysel," Ysel said. Kendra looked up and said,"Hi Ysel. And yes with an angel blade and his fists." Ysel unlocked the chains that held Kendra down. All of sudden,Grace appears and says,"Ysel? What are you doing?" "Did you know Crowley kidnapped Kendra," Ysel asked Grace. Grace had a face that neither of them have ever seen. "Crowley will pay for his doing. I'll kill the King of Hell for harming my sister. I'll make him bleed tell he can no longer bleed," Grace said. Ysel said,"No. I'm taking us back to the hotel were Sam and Dean are waiting for us."
           All of a sudden, they appeared in Sam and Dean's room. Sam and Dean said,"Thank you Ysel. Ysel,Grace, and Kendra your room is next door on the-,"Sam stop talking when he saw Kendra. "What in hell happen to her," Sam asked taking Kendra away from Ysel and Grace. "Crowley took his fists and an angel blade to her. That's what happen. Along with chained her down and kept her in an angel trap,"Grace said. "I can heal myself,"Kendra said. As she went to sit down,she almost missed the chair. "She's lost a lot of blood. She doesn't have enough energy to heal herself,"Dean said. Sam took care of that. Sam did what was needed to take care of Kendra's wounds. Ysel and Grace walked Kendra to their room. Ysel laid Kendra on one of the beds since she was knocked out. "I'll be right back. Crowley needs me,"Grace said.
            Grace was walking to the camber where Crowley was. Crowley was sitting in his throne like always. "Grace,I have a quest for you to take care of,"Crowley said with a evil smirk. "What is it,"Grace asked angrily. "Who tied your bones in a knot? Anyway,you know the Winchesters right? Sam and Dean. Moose and Squirrel. I need you to kill Sam for me,"Crowley said. Grace eyes widen and yelled,"YOU WANT ME TO KILL A WINCHESTER?!!! SINCE WHEN WAS A DEAMON EVER ABLE TO KILL A FUCKING WINCHESTER?!! I CANNOT AND WILL NOT KILL SAM NOR LESS DEAN!!!" Crowley walked up to Grace and said,"Is that anyway to talk to your king? You will kill Sam and if you don't I'll kill you. And to make sure you do kill Sam..." Crowley put his fingers to Grace's head and Grace eyes closed and open to peer black then back to normal. Crowley smiled and said,"Now what are you going to do Grace?" "Kill Sam Winchester," Grace repeated. "Good," Crowley said.